☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ ¿𝒕𝒂𝒙𝒊? ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

Y/n = Your Name
L/n = Last name
E/c = Eye color
H/c = hair color
H/l =Hair length

Italic =thinking

- [1st person mode]

I woke up in an airport, dressed in... New clothes?

(Examples of clothes your wearing rn or a clothing style of your choice if you don't like it)

It was comfortable to wear the new clothes but I just wonder... How did I do an outfit change? Is this a gift the 'god' gave me?, I thought as I looked to see my bag beside me.

I opened it and checked the inside, yep my stuff is still there, I thought, taking my bag and putting it in my shoulder.

-[The list of items in your bag]

-phone

-battery bank with phone charger

-journal

- earphones

-sketching notebook

-pencilcase (3 pencils, 1 mechanical pencil, 2 ball pens, 1 eraser)

-extra clothes that some how was able to fit inside your bag

-candy and a whole lot of it.

-your wallet that somehow has money on it (your choice of amount)

-[end of list]

I exit the inside of the airport, I was infact in Italy, and nearby

The view was breath taking, it was beautiful here, but before I can continue I accidentally bumped into someone that probably got the end of the stick when it comes to height genes.

It was Koichi.

"Oh sorry" I said as I helped him up, he was blushing a bit? I don't know.

"Oh it's okay, no need to apologize" he said while scratching the back of his head with an smile.

- [small time skip]

"Thanks for accompanying me I was a bit lost in there" I said while walking with the silver haired teen.

"No problem, the pleasures all mine" he said and chuckled a bit.

But before we can continue a familiar blondie decided to show.

"Excuse me amore" he said while tapping my shoulder, I turned my head to see the one and only, Giorno Giovanna.

"Do you need anything sir?" I said trying to be polite but my fangirl soul is screaming on the inside.

"Do you perhaps need a ride? The taxi line is quite long" the blond said while eyeing me.

I looked at the taxi line expecting it to be long since I already know how this scene plays out.

Hmm why don't I just go with the flow I guess? I thought before looking back at the son of dio.

"Oh yes please, that would be lovely signore" I said while the teen with donut bangs blushed a bit before going back to a smile.

But I felt a tug on my jacket, it was Koichi.

"Oh and my friend also needs a ride" I said pointing to Koichi.

Giorno only nodded While leading us to the blue car.

I got on with holding my bag while waiting for Koichi to get his luggage stolen.

As soon as the silver hair put his suitcase on the front, the car started, driving off forgetting a koichi.

"Hey you forgot you forgot koichi!" I said shaking his shoulder on the back seat, I don't wanna appear suspicious so I guess I have to act a little more... Time to put these acting skills to use.

"Oh sorry signorina but I don't need him, all I need is the money and importantly you" he said making sure to put parenthesis on the 'you' part, thats creepy... Whaat does he mean by that? What?, I thought.

But before I could do anything an invisible force stops the car, giorno tried to get the car moving again but failed.

He then grabbed my hand and started running away with me being force to follow suit.

"Hey let go!" I pleaded but that led to the man to tighten his grip.

"No can do y/n~ at least not yet" giorno said sending shivers down my spine, how does he know my name? Alright this is not the giorno I know, I thought before he lead me to where him and leaky eye luca will meet.

This is quite Bizzare than Bizzare... What did the 'god' do to change ones personality? This experiment doesn't feel safe... I don't feel safe...

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⢔⣒⠂⣀⣀⣤⣄⣀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⠋⢠⣟⡼⣷⠼⣆⣼⢇⣿⣄⠱⣄
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣿⡀⣆⠙⠢⠐⠉⠉⣴⣾⣽⢟⡰⠃
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢿⣿⣦⠀⠤⢴⣿⠿⢋⣴⡏⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡙⠻⣿⣶⣦⣭⣉⠁⣿⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣷⠀⠈⠉⠉⠉⠉⠇⡟⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⣘⣦⣀⠀⠀⣀⡴⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠛⠛⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⠻⣧⡀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠫⣿⠉⠻⣇⠘⠓⠂⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⢶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣄⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠻⢿⣿⣿⠿⠛⣄⢸⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⡁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⣷⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

✮ to be continued ✮

Hello it's ya girl valerieee, so this only has like half of the first chapter of JJBA part 5, also sorry if it's not that long, I'm getting quite lazier cause of writer block sry! Anyways hope y'all enjoy this chapter even if it's short.

Word count: 767♡