☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ 𝒃𝒓𝒖𝒉...༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

Y/n = Your Name
L/n = Last name
N/n = Nickname
F/n = Friends name
E/c = Eye Color
H/c = hair color
H/l =Hair length

Italic = thinking

Warning: severed body part (fingers), no consent kissing lol, groping, swearing, blood, uh oh a don't fight over me scenario (kinda) , cringe asf.

-[1st person mode]

"You lied to me, now I'd have to find out why you lied to me, wouldn't I?" bruno said brushing his fingers on the pole of the train before punching giorno on the face.

He then looked at the other passengers.

"What are you looking at? Jealous? Would you like me to punch you too?" He said rubbing his fist, the other passengers looked away as if nothing happened, fake ass bitches, I thought.

"My name is Bruno bucciarati, so answer me, a simple questioning is already turning into torture" bruno said while giorno spits out Luca's fingers, ahh thank god I'm not giorno rn but I do wonder how that feels...?, I thought while putting on a surprised face.

"Giorno-!" I yelled trying to go to him but was stopped when a certain dora the explorer looking ass grabbed my waist.

"Your not going anywhere signorina" looking at me he said in a calming voice, he then turned back to giorno.

"What do you think of my special ability?" He questioned to giorno who had a hand to his mouth

"These are-!"

"Those are Luca's fingers" he said moving closer to giorno.

"Let me tell you the truth, my boss put an end to leaky eye Luca" he said kicking off the severed finger parts, he still had a grip on me.

"I took his fingers to torture you, beside being able to tell if someone's lying, I can also do this." He said bringing my head closer to him, uhh weird but okay...

"I can put anything in ones mouth" he said while opening my mouth with two finger's, nahh what is bro doing to me-, I was interupted on my thoughts when he unexpectedly shoved the 2 fingers up my mouth, I widen my eyes.

-[Random 3rd person mode]

"For instance I can stuff that fire extinguisher in your mouth giorno, but if I did that, you'd die." He said laughing to himself while a zipper suddenly appears on giorno.

"Let me go!! Please!!" Y/n said squirming on Bruno's grasp but he did no struggle on keeping her in his grasp.

"Not yet, I have some important things with you amore..." He said while a vein pop on giorno's forehead, bruno then looked backed at giorno.

"Talk!" Bruno said punching him on the cheek, making the zipper open more.

"You saw who did it, is someone keeping you quiet? Your going to tell me who did that to luca" he said while the zipper on giorno's cheek grew longer and bigger.

"If you don't talk soon the torture will only get worse, Giorno Giovanna!" He said while punching him wth some strength with his stand sending giorno flying and hitting the floor, hard, the zipper in him grew bigger.

"Does your neck feel loose? like it's falling apart? Well you have no clue what I did to you" bruno said.

"Giorno Giovanna, I can have you head rolling like a ball, while you tell me the name of the person who did leaky eye Luca in" bruno said getting closer to giorno.

"Answer me! Giorno Giovanna!" Bruno yelled going in for a punch but was blocked by golden experience.

"Muda!" It yelled while the black haired man was shocked.