☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ !¡𝒐𝒉 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒓¡!༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

Y/n = Your Name
L/n = Last name
N/n = Nickname
E/c = Eye color
H/c = hair color
H/l =Hair length

Italic =thinking

Warning: some good privacy (not), Fugo becoming apart of the yanderes shit, ahah almost kissed me there buddy, runaway girl, get grabbed without consent

-[1st person pov]

"Sorry but I don't wanna join giorno" I apologized, not really wanting to save an asshole that was money hungry (I forgot that dudes name)

"But.. Y/n I need you on the plan-"

"She isn't even a stand user, we can't risk losing a member so quickly." Fugo stated, I almost sighed in relief that they still don't know shit

"What do you mean? I can stand perfectly fine" I furrowed my brows

"That's not what I meant by-"

"She's clueless, she won't know what we're even talking about, useless.." abbacchio scoffs, crossing his arms, I side eye him before insulting him in my head.

"Besides whatever you guys are calling stands, I'm sure you and mista can pop it off together without my help, Giorno" I said, patting him by the shoulder as I walked away.

"And where are you going?" Bruno questioned.

"To the bedroom of this yacht, I'd like some privacy for... Stuff I'm doing" I excused myself before entering the built in resting place (what the fuck is wrong with my writing on this part)

I closed the door of the bedroom, I finally plop my bag down from my shoulder, dropping it on the bed, there I sat on the edge of the bed, rethinking my life.

"Can I come out now?" I almost forgot, I let valerie out of my pocket, she fell on the soft blanket before regaining her composure.

"Heheh... So soft, anyways you should change those clothes of your, your fashion is not giving girl.."

"Oh wow.. Somehow you have clothes for me wow"

"Girl you can literally draw things to life what the fuck are you talking about"

"Oh, I almost forgot I have a stand, that pretending shit almost got to me, heheh" I chuckled, grabbing the sketchbook from my bag, I thought carefully on what my clothes for today would look until an idea came to mind

I started sketching, making fine lines on the papaer, every stroke being just perfect.

And alas, it started forming out of my sketchpad, coming out folded neatly, I held out the jacket, it's material being new and great quality.

(It may not be everyones fashion sense so this is just a reference on the clothing or you can choose your own:>)

"Good enough" the mini oc said, in annoyance I threw her on the wall again, giving me an angry squeak.