☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ ¡𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒍𝒊𝒓𝒂! ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

Y/n = Your Name
L/n = Last name
N/n = Nickname
E/c = Eye color
H/c = hair color
H/l =Hair length

Italic = thinking

Warning: is this even Yandere anymore? ohh lala shirt was removed, lesbians?, jealous jealous BOY.

-[1st person pov]

looking at Mista, I sighed while I had bandages and a first aid kit in hand, that I secretly created with my stand.

"You're reckless," I said, handing Fugo the stuff I had, a shiver hits me when he started feeling my hand a little too much,  ayo brother... you are not Yoshikage Kira.. so STOP MOLESTING MY HAND

I stopped by the door of the men's bathroom, a sinkge sweat dropped across my face, Bruno looked at me confused while Abbacchio glared at me.

"is something wrong y/n?" Bruno asked, finally not putting those cringy ass nicknames he has been giving me.

"I am not entering that bathroom... It's the men's bathroom for Christ sake Bucciarati, I'd have to grow a di- I mean, I'm not comfortable in the men's cubicle, cause I'm like.. a girl and all" I glared, leaning on the wall, I side eye them for even suggesting that to me, grow me a dick before I shove my imaginary one up your asses, I may want to see Trish in there but fuck no I ain' t going in there, even I give privacy for the men and the ladies.

Bruno nodded while Abbitchio and Giorno followed, I raised a brow when Giorno gave me a wink before disappearing into the men's bathroom.

I listened in on their conversation while I noticed two familiars on the side, I made eye contact with the pinkette as I quote on quote, blew her a kiss, and seductively winked at her, the Trish in disguise started blushing as I chuckled to myself ,  aha Im such a rizz god, I want all the ladies to be in love with me, why do I keep pulling men tho :/

the capo looked at me and the flustered Trish, before nodding, with a hand on his chin,  he's probably thinking if we are lesbians, but I don't mind, babygirl Trish let me treat you fine, like how you are-   I felt a smack and a chunk of my hair pulled.

"Stop being gay for once" the chibi Valerie hiding in my hair whispered. I sighed before going back to listening to the conversation inside the men's bathroom.

"You all did very well, thanks to you all we made it to Capri safely." Bruno congratulated, everyone turned to look at him as I went to the girl's bathroom out of boredom.

"my loneliness is killing me~ and I, I must confess.. I still believe" I hummed while washing my hands.

"still believe~," The chibi Valerie on top of me said, she then plopped down to the counter.

"plan of plans, does you're stand have a limit? how are we saving the first one? and, how do we avoid the horniness of the squad" Val questioned, I unzipped my bag to grab my sketchbook again, and holding my pencil, I went to an empty page, sike lol I went to the page where I drew Valerie in cause I am not wasting paper.

I thought of some plans before I had an idea in mind.

Aggressively sketching, I sighed before looking at my sketchbook, the items already forming.

(for the sake you don't leave me, you gonna find out what the items are in the next chapter >:3)

Stuffing my shit inside my bag, I fixed my hair and face cause, of course, a lady needs to look her finest when beating the shit out of people.

exiting the bathroom I checked to see Narancia already talking to Trish, I leaned against the wall while I did a stupid smile from remembering the scenario.