☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

Y/n = Your Name
L/n = Last name
E/c = Eye color
H/c = hair color
H/l =Hair length

Italic =thinking

Warning: swearing, ALMOST got rizzed up, get splashed with water my girl, fanservice, cringe asf.

-[1st person mode]

"Could you both stop staring daggers into each other's faces please, I just want to get this over with..." I groaned before getting between the two, this isn't apart of the anime... What is happening even? What is the 'god' doing to the anime..., I thought before sighing, they did eventually stop and bruno clears his throat.

"Giorno, Y/n, The capo whom will decide your acceptance in passione is a man named polpo, he is inside this building" bruno said pointing to the large ass jail.

"This... Building?" Giorno asked widening his eyes, yes you dumb fuck that building..., I thought of while looking at the prison without any excitement.

"But this is a prison..." He said.

"That is right, polpo was found guilty of a certain crime and won't come out for another 15 years, but he still issues orders from the inside and wields power on the organization" bruno explained, I looked at the other side not interested of any of those talk since I already know but I still listened cause Bruno's voice is hot I guess.

"He could escape the prison at anytime if he wanted, but he doesn't, there's no need to"

"And why?"

"You'll see" an simple answer bruno gave to giorno.

"Listen giorno, Y/n, You must go in and pass his interview, it's like any other job, the kind of interview it will be depends on his mood, but no matter what, do not let him find out about your true intentions giorno" he said to giorno while sweating but I didn't care, my ass wants to sleep.

"I understand-" I cut him off because I don't want any more dialogue of what is a stand stuff.

"Alright we won't dissapoint,come on giorno let's go!" I said before going inside, looking back at bruno, he had an... Unreadable look in his eyes, creepy but alright..., I brushed of that thought of before grabbing giornos hand and pulling him with me.

Once we went inside I just noticed a small hint of pink on his cheek, damn I just held your hand dude chill out..., I thought before going forward again.

"Place all bags, watches, and everything in your pockets on this tray" a guard said lounging on their work a bit.

"Once done, go to the back for a body search" another said, I placed my belongings on the bag then went to the body search not waiting for giogio.

"Please stand over there miss, lift your hands above your head, and it is necessary we remove your jacket, once you go through the gate on the back, walk straight down the hall,polpo's in cell 28." I nodded before doing what that gorgeous woman said, is it just me or are woman so hot?, I thought while she inspects me.

Once done I waited for giornos turn to be done, and once he did he didn't even hesitate to grab my hand and led me the way.

"You didn't have to you know" I said while he just hummed, once we saw the polpo's cell we 'didn't' see anyone inside, my only question is... How did he become a bed?, I thought before totally looking more harder for the capo.