☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒!𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒄𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊! ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

Y/n = Your Name
L/n = Last name
N/n = Nickname
F/n = Friends name
E/c = Eye Color
H/c = hair color
H/l =Hair length

Italic = thinking

Warning: blood, cursing, groping but only for a short time, severed body parts (eye), cringy asf

-[1st person mode]

Me and giorno are now at the restaurant where we would encounter Koichi again.

He took a seat on a table while beckoning me to sit on the other side of his

"So uhm gio-" before I can even finish my sentence, some female classmates of his gasp.

"Oh giorno!"

"Heyy giorno"

"Oh giorno is here!"

Without even being able to sit, the group of fangirls pushed me away and started talking to giorno, one of them even stole my seat, ehh ngl I'm more better than their basic pick me asses... I thought as I held my bag (idk how you haven't been robbed yet)

"Y/n are you alright?" Giogio asked as one of the girls pouted.

"Who needs her giorno I'm much better to be with... Anyways come have tea with me" the teen said as the others kept on babbling.

Hmm this is the perfect time to ditch his ass isn't it? Oh hell yeah it is, I thought thinking of this good idea, I dusted off my shorts as I begin walking away.

"Ladies please there's only one girl I like-" he glanced at me just to see I was already leaving

"Y/n where are you going? Come back" giorno said while his call for me to come back fell deaf into my ears.

"Are you jelous?" He asked, I stopped to look at him, of course not I just wanted to ditch your ass.

"Nope" I went back to walking away, but I bumped into a certain silver hair.

Koichi hirose.

"Koichi!" I said while hugging him

"Y/n! I- I thought you were kidnapped! A-are... you alright?" He stuttered while hugging me back, I gave him a simple nod as I break the hug, but then I felt a hand on my shoulder pulling me and it wasn't from Koichi

"Y/n amore please come back here-" giorno stopped seeing Koichi while gasping "y-you again!? How did you find me!?" Giorno questioned but Koichi has questions for him first.

"Give me back my passport! Where's my luggage!? What did you do to Y/n!!" He said while banging his fist on the table.

"I feel sad for you, I don't have it anymore, I sold it" Koichi's eyes fell into horror

"Sorry about that, but don't follow me anymore" giorno said as he grabs my hand and tries to go for an escape, of course he fails from Koichis stand, echoes act 3"

"Ack-! " and half cut yelped was all I can say while I fall maybe face first right on the table, the right hand of giorno who was also holding me was pinned to the table, hard.

"Ahh! Sorry y/n!" Koichi apologized with guilt, he didn't mean to hurt me also.

"Why does my hand feel so heavy" giorno questioned to himself while getting flashbacks of the time the car won't start.

"Could he possibly have the same ability that I do?" he muttered to himself while a shock expression was on koichis face.

My hand hurts but it's alright I guess...?, thinking to myself, but was then interrupted of giorno yelling, and also the table breaking.