The Reunion...

(AN: Hey guys you may have noticed that I have been majorly revising my story. Well it should be all the way back up to where it was before soon with the progress that I'm making so please stay with me my little Revolutionaries.)

Time skip (Brought to you by Shalanora).....

'Finally' I thought as I entered Chicago with Buddy.'Now time to find Miles'.

"Charlie!", a familiar voice yelled. Buddy startled by the voice growled.

"It's okay Buddy." I turned and looked for who called me and saw Jason coming toward me."Jason, what are you doing here?" I asked bluntly.

"I told you that I was coming here." He answered surprised by my tone."Why are you here?"

"I'm looking for my uncle" I said still very blunt.

"Okay well I should go my fishing cruise is leaving in a minute."he said awkwardly.

"Bye", I said bluntly.

'Now' I thought looking at the old rusty looking city. 'Where would he be' I thought then saw the Cub's stadium 'What could it hurt.'

As I walked in I noticed a bar inside and aproached the bartender who was pouring stuff in a tall bottle" Can you help me out?"I asked.

"Depends. What do you want?" He asked gruffly and guarded.

"I'm looking for someone his name is Miles Matheson?" I asked.

"Never heard of him." He said curtly like he didn't like where the conversation was going.

"No he has to be here."I said hopefully.

"Don't know what to say kid." He said turning around.

"If you know him or anyone that does can you... can you please let him know that his brother's dead." I said my voice thick with emotion that I couldn't explain. " He was murdered by Militia."

He stopped and turned around and asked. "Who are you?"

"Charlie." I said curtly. "Charlotte I'm his niece."

"Come with me", he said.

"Why would I do that?" I asked.

" 'Cause you're my niece." He answered.

"You're uncle Miles?" I asked shocked...