The 'Talk'

"You're uncle Miles?" I asked.

"Not here kid" Miles said motioning toward the back of the stadium that now that I'm looking at the room looks terribly run down.

"Fine" I said walking toward where he pointed after I told Buddy to stay at the bar and behave.

"Alright kid, what are you doing here?" He asked when we got to the back room.

Time skip

Miles was sitting in a old looking red armchair drinking something while I explained what happened.

"So what do we do now?" I asked.

"We? What do you mean 'What do we do now?' " Miles asked dully taking a drink.

"How do we get Danny back?" I asked confused.

He held his hand up as if saying 'really' then asked, "Who in the world said I would go with you?"

"What?" I said extremely confused because why wouldn't he help...

 "Look Kid. Danny is bait and I'm the target that Monroe is trying to catch. You understand?" He asked seeming desperate." I take the bait we all die."

"I have lost my whole family. My mom is dead. My dad is dead. And god knows what they are doing to Danny." I said close to tears,"I can't lose him too. So you are going to help me get him back."

"Why would I do that?" He said starting to get angry.

"Because we're family", I answered.

" Listen ki-" He started his face softening.

"My name is Charlie!" I said angrily stepping forward.

"Alright, Charlie, we aren't family!" He said.

"Imagine if it was your brother!" I yelled as militia burst into the room with their guns out and aimed at us.

"Miles Matheson, long time no see..."