Part 15

• no one's pov •
• Same time •

"Can.. can we talk? About, y'know?" Bakugo gestured towards his own mouth, clearly not comfortable with the topic of the conversation, but but his face showed more determination than discomfort, making it clear he wasn't going to back down.

"What do you want to know... I'm sure our teacher told you why I left... though if he didn't, I wouldn't be surprised, he never liked me..."

Izuku's face remained the same, after what he'd gone through he stopped showing people other than Shota and Carina emotions, he didn't want to be betrayed again, even if he never really trusted Grey much to begin with, he still trusted him to an extent, at first thinking he was just eccentric, he didn't want something like that happening again.

"I want to know how and why it happened, and what else he did to you... I saw the basement..." bakugo scowled at the ground, remembering the bloody room. Izuku tensed a bit, "oh..." he sighed, relaxing himself again. "Okay... I'll make it short and start from the beginning... you okay with that?" He got a nod in return.

"When I turned 4, me and mom went to get my quirk checked... we got attacked and she was killed, my father blamed me for it, and abused, well, tortured me, for almost 11 years... when I was ten, he stitched my mouth shut because he hated that I have my mom's voice..."

Bakugo couldn't believe what he was hearing, yet, it added up, and had to be true... "11 years... why didn't you ask for help? Or run away... auntie's been dead for 11 years?"

Izuku sighed, "yes my mom's dead, I would tell you where she's buried if I knew, my dad wouldn't let me go to the funeral..." Izuku opened his mouth to continue before he was cut off.

"Izuku, you ready to go? The exam ended a bit ago," Aizawa said walking up to the pair.
"Hey Shota, I'm ready to go," Izuku stood up and started to walk towards him.

"Hey!" Bakugo grabbed Izuku's wrist triggering him, and Izuku immediately put him on his ass.

"Don't touch me Bakugo..." Izuku was in a trance, and Aizawa and Bakugo were shocked.
"Sorry..." Izuku snapped out of it, seeing what he just did.

"Ah, I'm sorry, I shouldn't've done that..." Izuku lended Bakugo a hand and helped him up. "What'd you want?"

"We're not done fucking talking nerd! I can't wait for the next time I just fucking happen to see you!" Izuku sighed for the millionth time, before turning to Aizawa.

"Do you mind if he comes too Shota? He's the person I said would be a bit worried about not showing up to school, and he wants answers..." Aizawa reluctantly agreed, telling Bakugo to watch himself, before going to the teachers parking lot.

"You're a teacher old man?"
"The name's Shota Aizawa, brat. And sadly, yes..." he sighed heavily.

That was the last conversation had for the entire ride home, Bakugo choosing not to question that Mic was there too.

• time skip, Aizawa Household, soft Bakugo time •

"You can take him to your room, I'll call you down for dinner," Hizashi said with a warm smile.

"Thanks..." Izuku motioned Bakugo to follow him, and they both went to his room. What was question you left off on?" Izuku wasted no time, he wanted Bakugo gone quickly.

"Why didn't you ask for fucking help..."

"When I was young, it was because I was scared, my mom told me to be good for him, and I didn't want to dishoner her last words by getting him thrown in person. Another thing is, who would believe the word of someone thought to be quirkless, you know all too well how society treats quirkless people..."