I'm Still Alive!!

Hi to my lovely little readers!! I'm still alive I promise!! I want to be completely transparent with you all about why I've been so absent as of late, the truth it there have major changes in my life recently.

My sister moved away to college, I started a new job, and started my senior year, I had 2 friends pass away as well as a pet, I'm trying to rebuild a relationship with my dad, and I broke up with my boyfriend of a year, all within the timespan of 2-3 months.

All of these things have piled up into non-stop stress and business, and I have been overwhelmed, I haven't had a proper day off to rest or relax in over a month and a half now, let alone read or write on here.

• Story Progress •
I'm going to be completely honest, I'm only about 1/3 of the way done with the next chapter, but on a a good note a have the entire rest of the story planned out!

Hopefully I'll get some time to write soon, because I think this might be one of my favorite chapter so far!

Please be patient with me, I love you all and I'll be working on the new chapter as much as possible!! (And thank you @Axolotl_Sans and @Raih_M for your specific concern, and hopefully you don't worry anymore!)