Deku vs. Kacchan

WARNING: mentions sexual assault!

wc: 1.4k

As the villain team went to go scout the place, I've been observing my opponents. I've been trained to do that, and it just comes like second nature to me at this point. But I remember that Papa Nezu keeps telling me to analyze my allies as well. I have a hard time doing that. I just end up doing things myself anyway. I'll try something new though.

"So Deku. Are you gonna tell me what's up with you and Bakugo or are we gonna lose this damn match?" I question him.

I can see he's hesitant to answer me but he starts with a sigh.

"Me and him have known each other for a while now, since we were kids really. I don't really know what the problem is between both of us. But he's strong, he has ambition, used his quirk well. He's doing much better than I am. So that just means I'll have to do better." He stops sweating towards the end of his phrase.

I don't really care for this Deku guy but I like that he can recognize a power difference.

"Look, I have to be honest. It sounds like you look up to him. I don't know him well enough to say that he's looking down on you, but you have to stop this nervous... 'I'm gonna get decimated' act. That's not what heroes do. I've been taught that. So... I have a hard time trying to respect you."

His eyes widen and then look away from me.

I hear All Might's voice saying it's been enough time and that the heroes can go in now. I look over to Deku and he's avoiding my gaze as we walk side by side in the building.

I automatically hear an explosion and flinch hard, but not before I squat really low and jump away from the area. My partner is on the ground while Bakugo says his bit, and he is really selling the villain act.

The blonde starts running at him while the greenie tries to stand his ground. As soon as the first punch is thrown, I'm in shock because it was deflected and used against him.

I finally realize that I'm just standing here watching everything and it's itching me to fight. There's a task at hand and it's not being done.

"Hey greenie! You mind if I go do what we were meant to do? You're fine by yourself right?" I yell at him.

He looks back at me briefly and nods.

So I run but also catch the last of what Bakugo is telling him.

"Ballsy move. You don't want the cute kitty to help you?"

Oh, he shouldn't have said that. The grin that just appeared on my face must be terrifying.

I run through the empty halls away from all the yelling, moving up floors and checking every room to see which one the weapon is in as swiftly as I can.

Then I head Iida talking to himself.

I quickly enter the room, footsteps as light as a feather and hide behind a pillar. It sounds like Iida is getting way too into his role but I'm happy because it makes it fun for me.

While he's distracted, I tiptoe from pillar to pillar and I'm so close to the fake weapon that I can hear the feint beeping of the timer attached to it.

So I go for the win and try to touch it. And Iida is just a hair faster than I am. He pushes me back with a force big enough to stop me in my tracks. I look him in the eye to not give away my next move. It was unlucky for me to be in the stance I was in because all my weight was on one leg. But balance is like my fifth name, after sexy, smart, funny, and mysterious.

Man I used to love doing this back in middle school. His knees buckled as soon as I wrapped my leg around his to kick the back of his legs in. I quickly turn our bodies with my enhanced strength so I don't get caught under Iida's weight.

Hold on. I smell a NikNok edit moment. Someone's gonna find this footage somehow. Might as well make it good and get my popularity rankings up.

"Ha. GOT 'EEEEEM!" I yell.

Then the ground shakes like there's been a category 5 earthquake coming my way. You have got to be kidding me. I was gonna win. While in my own trance, the trembles in the ground cause me to fall over and somehow Iida has stayed stagnant enough to push me away from the weapon.

And for some reason, don't ask me why... I feel a huge breeze and all of a sudden there is a hole the size of a house in each floor inches away from where I've landed. Debris is flying everywhere and I'm trying not to get hit. I look over to see Iida holding onto a pillar so that he doesn't get blown away. Meanwhile, the air current is so strong that the bottom half of my body has started to lift up and I've got a jagged edge of the floor to hold onto. I'm getting cut up by every piece of flying debris that hits me. And then I feel myself starting to slip.

Who. the. fuck. did. this.

Something I wasn't prepared for happens. My claws extend. I can feel the tendons in my hand rip slowly, which makes it all more painful. And it takes me back to when this first happened.

I remember when I was younger, around 10 years old when my mother was teaching me self defense for certain life scenarios. I got to hear a story about my father, and only a story because I didn't need to know who he was. I had no idea people could be that evil.

Patrolling wasn't dangerous for my mom. She was used to being on the streets with her companions all the time when she was younger. But the one day she had to go alone, she was targeted by a gang. A gang my father was in. I can't recall what she told me since I was so young but they somehow got a hold of her and she came out pregnant with me nine months later.

Ever since I heard that story, I was having nightmares. Thankfully, my mom caught onto it when it first started and was there to comfort me so the dreams would pop up less frequently. And they did, in the moment.

But I remember one night, I was thinking about it before going to bed. Feeling resentful but sad for my mom, and scared for myself. That scenario replayed in my head, with me as a ten year old girl in that position instead of my mother. And when I woke up from the nightmare, I woke up screaming and with a sharp pain in my thigh and in my hands. It was the first time I found out I had retractable claws. Deep claw marks running up my right thigh, and basically my finger tips had holes in them.

Let's say that night, I had to go to the hospital for stitches and the claw marks are still there to this day. It happened repeatedly for a good year until the nightmares stopped.

I refrained from using my claws after that. My mom thought I should've embraced them, but all I wanted was to keep them hidden and stop them from hurting me anymore. So that was what I did. I first started to bandage up my fingers with the special material Uncle Shouta always used and it worked for a while. But it wasn't enough for me. I wore special gloves that my claws couldn't penetrate and were forced to retract until I learned how to keep them back myself. Which is what I thought happened.

I'm brought back by the antagonizing pain my fingers are going through.

I swear you could've heard heard my screech from the monitoring area.

The current stops and I'm able to pull myself up and retract my claws, not before I wince. I look over at the explosive and at Iida who is now farther away from it than I am. And that's when I remember that I have a job to do.

I sprint just to touch the fake explosive, showing everyone that I've 'disarmed' it.

Then I hear an all familiar voice through the intercoms, "The hero team....wins!"