The Calvary Battle

tw: anxiety attack! 

wc: 2k

"Get ready for a calvary battle! Those of you at the top will suffer the most." Midnight explains to the crowd after the rules of the game were explained.

Our cavalry battle is comprised of a 2-4 people in each team. Each player has been assigned a point value based on their placement in the obstacle course. Each place goes up 5 points starting with 42.

Everyone else is discussing the game and has so many questions, whispers about who they want to team up with.

Then it gets quiet, "The points assigned to the player that came first in the game gets ten million!"

I KNEW IT. I'm so glad I found that file, I used him as my crutch and it worked! Well....I still wanted second but beggars cant be choosers.

"Swipe as many headbands as you can to raise your team's score."

Who has a high score? Who can I work with so I can fly under the radar? These games are just okay but I really wanna get to the fights and conserve all my energy. So who is going to be the most controlling freak there is and who will let me slack off a bit?

Bakugo will want to control everything which is perfect, but he probably wants him team to do the most. Todoroki wants to win really bad, but I feel like the work distribution would be fair. Deku isn't an option.  How about...

"You've got fifteen minutes to decide!!" The whip is cracked.

This is harder than I thought it would be. No one else is really that much of a straight shooter to be at the top guaranteed. Guess it looks like I need to put in a little work.

The loud and rough voice I've started to become familiar with shouts, "Hey Kitty! You're on my team. Let's go."

As soon as I know it, Katsuki is dragging my arm towards him and is looking at me like I'm supposed to be helping him find the next person.

I smile at him and decide to do a little flirting, "I knew you wanted me all along." A blush follows that statement. "But I'll be on your team only if Mina is there too." My ultimatum dished out.

Suddenly a confused expression appears on his face as some of our other friends approach, "Wait...who is that? What's her quirk?? Who are you guys again?"

Kirishima does his whole speech explaining why he's the perfect one to withstand Bakugo and that they should pair up and it's a deal. Our rider puts on our combined headband and then we start talking strategy. At least 3 of us do, Bakugo just stands off not saying anything to anyone. Mina and I will help with mobility, her slime making it easy on us to move and dodge quickly and my new leg boosts for turbos in extreme trouble. I will also be used as a good eye and ear for the team, looking out for opponents. Then Kirishima the big mule will be taking most of the heavy lifting and work.

The screen automatically pops up with an obvious question, "Are you ready?" and the crowd roars.

Bakugo automatically wants to target Deku which isn't smart at all but I just want a guaranteed spot in the 1v1s....I just want to fight.

As everyone charges for the headband with the highest points, I try my best to keep the group back so we don't get caught into everyone.

"Let's wait til they resurface to go after them. People are going to try and take our headbands too so watch out!" I try to remind my teammates of the best plan.