𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇: 𝖭𝗈 𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗍𝖾 𝖲𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾

-

-

-

📍Slys Village| Spanish Town, St. Catherine|

📅Saturday| June 10| 9am|

A typical Saturday morning in Spanish Town, Jamaica, usually meant one thing – a trip to the supermarket with my mother and sister. This weekend, however, had an added agenda. Not only were we restocking their groceries, but we also had to go up to Jonathan Grant to pay for Chin's graduation package. Chin, being the youngest, was finally graduating, and it was a momentous occasion for our family as she's the last of our generation to graduate from high school. I was on the phone talking with Anna about what went down as I waited for them to get ready.

"Di man suppose to a grieve in a himself to rass," she laughed heavily "Imagine yah suck hood and the man buss off in a yuh face widout warning? Mi know all yuh would a vex yuh fuck."

I scoffed, " Me miself neva get nuh warning suh wah kinda warning mi did fi give him?"

This made her laugh harder and I could hear Cardo questioning her as she was catching her breath.

"Anna mi nah laugh," I whined "Mi shame yuh fuck... the man not even mek mi sleep in a the same bed wid him to rass... like the yute a scorn mi."

"Hush babes... but a muss sumn else gwaan mek him do that cause mi know Raheem have a likkle Arielle obsession suh him wouldn't juss give up the chance suh."

"Hmmm.... anyways wah yah do today?"

"Mi ago meet the likkle bwoy today."

The test came back that Ricardo was in fact not the father so their relationship has been going a bit smoother. Ricardo had made the arrangements for her to meet the little boy, without his mother's knowledge of course.

"Oh a did today unu a deal wid dat?"

"Hmmm, the gyal mussi deh a work and Cardo offer fi babysit instead har mada suh dat a gwaan today... wah yah guh do?" She asked.