My Kind Of Rain

"Talk"

'Thought'
__________
Meanwhile, in some type of 1900s England, European-looking city or town, we see a 18-year-old white haired boy who wore a red coat and a silver amulet necklace; he stood in front of an empty yet still standing building, admiring it. He was known as Dante.

'Finally, with all the money saved up from those mercenary job's, I was finally able to buy my own building to open my own business in.'

Dante seemed very pleased with his new property; he smiled and rubbed his chin, seeming to be thinking about something else now.

'What should I call it?~'

Though, before Dante could come up with a name for his new shop, he paused and looked up, noticing something in the sky, which surprised him greatly.

"Oh?"

In the sky, he saw three unconscious people falling from the sky; a young man with blonde hair and a white shirt, another young man with black hair and a suit, and the last person was a young woman with blonde hair and red horns. He noticed them and quickly jumped up, ran along the side of the building, and then jumped off, using his expert skills and agility, he managed to catch and hold all three in his hands and arms. Once he had them, he carefully placed them on the rooftop of his own building. Afterward, he looked at the three and wore a small smirk.

"Now this is my kind of rain~"
_________________________
This takes place before DMC3 starts, like a few weeks or maybe even a month before, and he is just buying his new Shop~

(At the moment, it will just be Denji, Aki and Power, other characters and villains will be included later at different time in the future, like Kobeni and Makima)

/Shipping Ideas\

Dante x Power.

Denji x Lady.

Aki x Trish.

(It's not mandatory or necessary, but just some fun ideas if you're interested)