Same Job

"Talk"

'Thought'
___________
"So you're saying you three are also Devil Hunters?"

In a random bar, an older black man named J.D. Morrison could be seen sitting and talking to a group of demonic killers, though he was speaking to Aki Hayakawa and his situation, Dante was just there to listen, while Denji and Power, who wore a hood to hide her horns, were just casually fighting over who would get the last french fry that they were currently snacking on, caring very little about the whole thing

"UNHAND THE LAST FRENCH OF THE FRY MORTAL!"

"NO! ITS MINE!"

"Yes, though we were accidentally sent here during one of our missions instead of being back in Japan."

Aki, who was trying his best to ignore his two teammates, gave a brief explanation and summary of their situation; the older gentleman paid close attention and took it all in.

"And I'm guessing you want me to help you get back home?"

After a moment to process the information given, Morrison took a guess and assumed that's what Hayakawa was asking of him.

"We would greatly appreciate that if you could."

Aki gave a confirming nod; the older man took another moment to think about it, taking a drag from his cigar while doing so.

"I'll see what I can do, though it might take a while, speaking Japanese and knowing who to call isn't something I'm an expert in."

Once Morrison agreed to help the three, the guy with a Top Knot quickly bowed like a proper and respectful Japanese citizen.

"I understand, thank you."

Before Aki could continue to express his gratitude to the person who promised to help him, the red-coat man just simply wrapped his arms around him and roughly patted his shoulder.

"Yup, though until then, these stooges will be staying with me and kicking some demonic ass, though of course with style~"

Dante gave his infamous dashing smirk, causing Hayakawa to groan as he felt a familiar yet unfortunate chill coming off of him, which made the blonde man and horned girl sneeze, while Morrison just sighed and gave a sympathetic look to him, as if understanding his worries, but saying nothing and simply pulling out an envelope and placing it on the table in front of the four Devil Hunters, which definitely caught everyone's attention.

"I see, well if you're available then, I do have a mission for you all if you're interested."

Soon, within some sort of abandoned building, a gathering of demonic cultists were seen huddled around a hellish summoning circle, crafted from the blood and remains of innocent victims. The members were chanting and praying, as one of them, who appeared to be the leader of the entire group, stepped forward and spoke in a loud declaration.

"RISE UP MY LORD! CRAWL OUT FROM YOUR FIERY DEPTH OF HELL AND BRING THIS WORLD TO ITS KNEES! MAKE THEM FEAR FOR WHAT YOU REALLY ARE, AND MAKE THEM UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS TO BE-"

However, before the leader could continue their unholy declaration, the entire group were suddenly interrupted by the sound of the ceiling breaking, this immediately made them look and see what was going on, but were only met with a certain red coat man and horned girl landing on the ground with style and intimidation, before the two quickly aimed their weapons at everyone, the fiendish lady using blades made from her own blood, while the stylish guy had two big pistols in each hand, appropriately named Ivory and Ebony

"FOOLISH MORTALS! Your Time Is Ny! Your Devilish Actions Shall Be Stopped By Me! THE ALMIGHTY POWER!~"

"And me, the Awestruck Stylish Dante~"