How The Party Starts

"Talk"

'Thought'
________________
"You're starting to gain weight, woman..."

A certain man in a blue coat let out a small hum as he stood in front of a shelf of books. He was currently looking through them, as if wondering what to read next. However, he paused himself when he heard the familiar sound of light chewing and the smell of burgers. Looking to his side, he saw the red-haired girl enjoying her millionth bag of Burger King. He didn't understand how she could afford so many or why she was so interested in eating them so often.

"Baby fat, nothing more."

She calmly responded, as she was drinking her millionth milkshake, the man in blue could only roll his eyes before looking back at the book.

"Shall we begin, Son of Sparda?"

When she asked him this, the man in blue, known as the Son of Sparda, could only huff in response, before picking a book with a letter "V" on it

"Yes."

Meanwhile, back at the shop in Red Grave City, the Devil Hunters group could be seen doing their own thing, either chilling, working, or doing something completely unnecessary, it was clear who was doing what.

"Power, please stop it."

Aki Hayakawa could be seen sitting behind the desk of the shop, with two certain Demon wolves puppies lying on his lap. He was currently looking through some papers that seemed important for him to look through, although even while focusing on this, he was still able to notice what a certain Blood Fiend was doing without even looking at her.

"Silence Top Knot! The Beautiful Meowy Needs Her Beauty Treatment!"

Power seemed to treat her pet cat, Meowy, like royalty, spoiling her with all the most expensive toys, grooming tools, and whole fish. No doubt she stole most of these things, but clearly she didn't care about that as long as it made her pet happy.

"I'm so bored, I wished we had something to do already."

Denji was just laying down on the couch, having some adult magazine laying on his face, and just sounding and looking very bored in general, wishing he had something to do already

"Hehe."

Though when the blonde boy said that, a certain Future Devil couldn't help let out a small chuckle, which most definitely caught everyone's attention

"Hehehehe, Haha, Hahaha, Ahah, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!~"

The simple chuckle turned into a small snicker, a short giggle, a light laugh, and then finally full-on howling. It was clear that the future devil had found something amusing that caused him to break into pure insanity.

"Do you have something to tell us?"

Aki put down his papers, also sending away his demonic wolves. He sat up from his chair and looked fully at the demonic tree, which the others did as well, all wondering what he was laughing about.

"Just that the future rules~"

Before anyone could question what the Future Devil meant by that, the front door of the shop had opened, catching everyone's attention, as they looked away from the fortune-telling devil and noticed someone entering the building. The person was a priest-looking dude with a nasty scar, different colored eyes, and holding a book close to himself.

"Is Dante here?"

The priest, once he had fully stood before the desk that Hayakawa was at, has already made his intentions known, and what he wanted, which already made Top Knot look at the person with suspicion

"He's not here at the moment, please come back another time..."

Aki continues to glare at the priest in front of him; his hand reaches for a gun under the desk.

"How unfortunate."

The priest hummed in disappointment, as he gently rubbed his fingers over the surface of the desk where Hayakawa had been sitting.

"Guess I'll send the message through you all instead."

The priest then grabbed the desk and pulled it over Top Knot, which startled him as he quickly jumped out of the way to avoid being crushed. Once out of harm's way, he immediately drew his gun and aimed it at the priest, though he noticed that the priest had already left, which definitely surprised him and others in the room.

"Why Didn't You Tell Us That He Was Dangerous?!"

Aki put his gun down and glared at the demonic tree, if it had a mouth, it would have smirked at him mockingly

"Because he wasn't a demon, unlike the ambush that you're about to face now~"

Hayakawa widened his eyes at what the Future Devil had just said, before jumping out of the way to avoid getting sliced by some demons that had come out of a shattered reality and into the shop itself. Once Top Knot was at a safe distance, he aimed his gun and shot at the demons trying to kill him, as well as those getting close enough to take a crack at taking his life.

"FINALLY! About Time We Do Something Fun!~"

Denji was very excited to have something fun that had just happened now, which earned him being dog-piled by all the demons, though that didn't hold him down for long, as chainsaws suddenly appeared and ripped apart those who tackled him, Chainsaw Man had awoken and he wasted no time in killing every demon around him

"You dare interrupt my precious moment with Meowy, I SHALL KILL YOU ALL!"

On the other hand, power was very upset to be distracted from playing with her pet cat. She summoned a pair of blood swords and did not hesitate to murder every demon that was unfortunate enough to be close to her.

"Alright Power, it's your turn to take a-"

Soon Dante, who seemed to have gotten out of the shower judging by his wet body and the towel around his neck, he just entered the room and was immediately met with all of his friends currently in the middle of fighting for their lives with all the demons that invaded the shop

"Hey! Who said you can start the party without me!~"

Dante, feeling left out, quickly tossed his towel aside and rushed into the brawl, grabbing his Rebellion sword and started hacking and slashing at every demon he came across. All this was happening inside the building. The priest from earlier could be seen standing outside the shop, and he could hear all the carnage that was happening inside. This made him smirk lightly, and then he turned away and walked off.

"Heh, now my plans can finally get started...~"
__________________________
DMC 3 has officially started, can't wait to see what happens next, I'm open to suggestions and ideas on what I should do or include in the story ~

(Question, should I include Himeno? I have 2 ideas on how to do it, 1: I'm thinking about making her a Boss Enemy that replaces the shadow doppelganger fight, and is saved by Aki? or 2: She is the Curse Devil, basically Aki doesn't realize that his nail sword is Himeno, kind of like how he doesn't know that Angel Devil is his Angel sword?)

/Main Characters\

Dante: Leader.

Aki Hayakawa: 2nd In Command.

Denji: Lose Cannon.

Power: Wild Card.

/2nd Main Characters\

Lady: Leader.

Kishibe: 2nd In Command/Father Figure maybe.

Reze: Demo Girl/Explosive Ammo for Lady.

/Main Villain Characters\

Vergil: Dante's rival.

Makima: Vergil's fan.

Arkham: Main Villain.

Jester: A clown.

/Possible Characters To Add In\

Himeno: Can either be a boss enemy, or be an Aki curse sword.