Jealous For Not Having Chainsaw For Arms

"Talk"
'Thought'
__________
"GRAAAAHAHAHAHA!"

Denji, who was in his Chainsaw Man form, let out a loud battle cry as he jumped forward and swung both of his chainsaws at Dante, who managed to effortlessly block with his own pair of chainsaws, though unlike Denji's, these were bought from the store, but even so, they were good enough to be used to block and maintain a stalemate between the two demonic hybrids.

"So! I Heard You Were Also A Hybrid Like Me!"

Denji decided to have a conversation with the man in red, all the while trying to cut open his face with the chainsaw that was on his head; his opponent managed to jump back and avoided being hit.

"Mhm, so you don't need to hold back, go ahead and try to cut me up, I wanna enjoy this~"

Dante didn't have a problem with talking to his fellow demon friend, though that didn't stop him from twirling his chainsaws on his fingers before dashing forward to continue the fight.

"That's Cool! It's Always Nice To Have Someone I Can Relate To!"

Denji also charged forward, revved up his chainsaws again, and swung them back at the red-coat man.

"I think we have a lot more in common than we think."

The two then started clashing their spinning blades against each other, sending sparks everywhere; though, it didn't stop Dante from trying to relate to the Chainsaw Man.

"I Was Also Told That You Were Born As A Hybrid! And You Didn't Make A Contract Like Me!"

In terms of power and skill, the man in red had it in spades, though Denji won out in raw unpredictability and craziness, refusing to back down even when he was at a disadvantage.

"Yup, human mom, demon dad, and no it wasn't by force, they genuinely loved each other, if you can believe or not."

Of course Dante wasn't 100% perfect, his laid-back carelessness and playfulness did earn him a few deep cuts on his body, though that didn't seem to bother or slow him down in the slightest.

"I Can Believe It! I Was Turned Into A Hybrid Also Out Of Love For My Demon Friend!"

Though it didn't mean Denji came out unscathed either, also receiving a few deep cuts and slashes over his body from the spinning blades, but just like his training partner, was also able to shrug it off and continue fighting.

"Pochita was the name of your demon pet, right?"

Such injuries, which would be concerning and life-threatening for most normal people, were nothing more than a minor inconvenience that would fix itself momentarily; Dante's method of healing was a bit more natural.

"He Wasn't Just A Pet! He Was My First Ever Friend I Had!"

While Denji had to drink either his own or his opponents' blood to heal himself.

"He Was Always There When I Hit Rock Fucking Bottom! Even After I Died, He Stayed There With Me And Gave His Heart To Me!"

Though once Denji recovered, he started swinging his chainsaws harder and faster at his fellow demonic hybrid, seemingly angry and offended after having Pochita be called his mere pet.

"He Means Everything To Me! So Much So That I Will Do Everything To Honor His Wishes!"

The Devil Hunter tried to block Denji's next swing, but his weapon broke from the force of the swing and he was instantly stabbed through the chest very deeply by Chainsaw Man's spinning blades, causing blood to spray everywhere.

"And what wish is that?"

However, Dante didn't react at all to having his chest pierced; instead, he ignored it completely to look and talk to his fellow devilish human with a calm, understanding expression.

"To keep my dreams alive and enjoy my life I was given to the fullest."

Denji sighed softly, as if expressing that, despite being happy with what he had, he was still upset that it cost his first friend's life; the experienced Devil Hunter noticed this and gently comforted him by patting his shoulder.

"You're a good kid, I wish I had someone like Pochita when I was alone and had no one to turn to."

Dante gave the Chainsaw Man a light smile, before suddenly punching his stomach with enough force to send him flying back and crashing into a nearby wall, forcing him to cough up blood and return back to his normal blonde human form, struggling to catch his breath that had been knocked out of his lungs.

"Do you have any siblings Denji?"

Once the blonde man was able to breathe again, he looked up and saw Dante had walked over to him and sat down next to him, also taking a moment to catch his breath and relax after such a fight.

"I don't remember, though even if I did, they probably didn't give a shit about me, never once came to help me when I was trying to pay out my dad's debts..."

Denji, after answering the question with obvious hate towards his own family, whether or not they were still alive or even existed, simply lays his head back against the wall he was leaning on and looks up at the blue sky above, watching the clouds move and take random shapes.

"Hm, I see..."

Dante said nothing else and also sat back to look up at the sky above, a moment of silence now fallen upon both of them, as if just taking the peace that was given and simply enjoying it with little reason to reject it, though the man in red somehow found himself in deep thought about something, which the fellow demonic hybrid noticed but said nothing about it.

"... Wanna get some Strawberry Sundaes with me?"

"That sounds awesome right about now."

"Come on then, I know a place that has the best ice creams, I'm sure you'll love it."

"Will it have a sexy waitress serving us?"

"You know it~"

"Hell Yeah Let's Go Then!~"

After such a brief and simple exchange, both Denji and Dante helped each other up and got ready to leave for ice cream; the blonde seemed to be the most excited out of the two Devil Hunters, already planning to run off to get that ice cream, though didn't as he didn't know where to go to get it, which made the red coat man chuckle and start to lead the way to get some strawberry sundaes.

'Heh... Too bad we're not related, huh?~...'
____________________________________
Unlike Aki, who probably have so much to talk about with one another, Denji is simple and easy to get along with, not to say they can't have a deep heart to heart with one another, but they don't need to do a lot to have fun and relate with each other.

(I'm thinking Denji will start seeing Dante as an older brother figure, what are your thoughts on that?)

/Denji Abilities\

Combat Expert: He isn't well trained like Aki or Dante, but knows how to fight very well, a mix from what little training he has gotten, plus his own crazy unpredictable way of fighting, he is not someone to take lightly.

(Though will still be at a disadvantage when meeting someone with higher power or better skills)

Small Axe Or Mallet: Whenever he's not in his Chainsaw Man form, he has a small ax or mallet he used for self defense and fighting weaker enemies.

(He usually has his own weapon, but will ask Power to make him another if he needs it)

Chainsaw Man: The name speaks for itself lol.

(However, if he eats or drinks the blood of a demon or even human with special abilities, he will be able to somewhat mimic it, like eating a angel or ice demon will give him either holy or ice blades, though he is limited to 3 to 5 different blades, one will get replace if he eats another different kind of power)

True Chainsaw Man: Unlike his normal form, this one is bigger, buffer, stronger and faster, is given four chainsaw arms in total, also whatever he eats will be erased from existence, like if he ate the concept of Sun, everything related to it will disappear from history, both the word and even the star itself.

(Can only be activated by giving up his humanity or drinking a lot of Dante's blood)