Chapter 1 - The Last Straw

Luffy watched helplessly as his beloved crewmates were mercilessly killed by the powerful foes they had faced. Although he reached the last/final island, He was all alone, without them. As he prepared himself to face his fate, a bright light enveloped him, and he found himself transported to the past when he was seven years old at foosha village (also known as windmill Village and Luffy's Hometown).

Luffy slowly open his eyes...

After opening his eyes he felt a warm and nostalgic feeling. After waking up and looking at the surrounding he then saw the scenery of his hometown.

Luffy: Wha-!!!

Luffy: what Happened?! Is this a dream???

After thinking about it for half an hour he pinched his cheeks.

Luffy: IT HUUURRRTTSS!!! so this is real??!! Wait, maybe earlier was a dream???

Luffy: ....No that was too realistic to be a dream...Does that mean I came back to the past???

After thinking about how did he came back to the past his head couldn't take it all in so he decided to stop thinking about it and decided to go to the village where he always go and where met Shanks.

A Few Minutes Later...

Just like what he did as a kid, Luffy decided to repeat what he did in the past. He Used a knife to cut his left eye to get his scar making makino, shanks and his crew worried.

After arguing for a few minutes they decided to return at the bar...

Luffy: AHH it doesn't hurt even a bit

Shanks: LIAR!!!

Luffy: Then Shanks, Let me join your crew!

Shanks: No!

Luffy: Why won't you let me join your crew?!

Shanks: Because you're still a kid, Besides you can't even swim

Luffy: I can learn how to swim after I join your crew, and even if I don't learn then I'll just stay at the ship, AND IM NOT A KID ANYMORE!!!

Shanks: Now now don't be mad, Here Have a Juice

Luffy: ah Thanks :D

Shanks: See you're still a kid HAHAHAHA!!!

Luffy: WHAT A DIRTY TRICK!!!

After that Luffy did what he did in the past, He took the devil fruit and Ate it.

A Few Moments Later...

A bandit named Haguma(I changed his name from Higuma to Haguma, I just like it more :D) entered the bar asking makino for Beer/alcohol.

Makino: I'm sorry it looks like we ran out of beer/alcohol.

Haguma: then what are they drinking?

Shanks: sorry buddy, it looks like me and my crew drank all of the alcohol, but there's still one bottle left, you can have it if you want.

Luffy knows what will happened that's why he decided to go do what he did in the past, but Luffy was surprised when instead of smashing the bottle on shanks head he throw the bottle at the shelves at Makino's side making her scream then Took his sword out and placed it in shanks neck and took his hat.

Luffy got angry when he saw Haguma took shanks hat since it's important to shanks and Luffy also have a lot of good memories with the Hat.

After seeing Haguma slowly crushing the strawhat with his hands Luffy couldn't take it anymore. Luffy then jumped at Haguma then punched him with armament haki in his hands, making haguma fly through the wall and destroying it.

Shanks/Crew: EHHHHHHH!!????

Everyone was shocked when they saw luffy's hands with armament haki.

Yassop: maybe I drank too much that I'm seeing things...

Roux then smacked the shit out of yassop's head and after that yassop said "It's real?!!!"

Luffy was about to go out and beat Haguma more.

Shanks: oyy Luffy how did you do that?! Wai-

Shanks then grabbed luffy's hands then he and his crew noticed that Luffy is still walking... After looking more they saw luffy's hand stretching.

Everyone: EEEEHHHHHHH!!?!??!?!?!!

Shanks: WHAT'S HAPPENING???!!!!!!

Roux: Captain The Devil fruit we got from the enemy is Missing!

Shanks: WHAT?! Oii Luffy did you eat the fruit in the Chest?!

Luffy: Hmm???

Roux: Luffy did you eat this fruit?

Roux then took out a picture of the Gomu-Gomu No Mi.

Luffy: Yeah, and it tastes bad

Shanks: IDIOT!!! WHAT YOU ATE WAS A DEVIL FRUIT! After eating it you will gain an ability but you won't be able to swim for the rest of your life!!!

Luffy(knows about it already): EEHHHHH???!!!!!

To Be Continued...