Chapter 5 - Showdown Of The Blades

Outside The Dojo...

Zoro and Kuina stood facing each other, both ready for battle. Zoro had just finished his training session with luffy, and he was looking forward to challenging Kuina, his childhood friend and rival. As they stared at each other, Zoro could feel the adrenaline pumping in his veins. This was going to be the fight of his life.

Koshiro/Koushirou: Since both of you have decided to accept this match then let's proceed.

Luffy: Just like the way both of you wanted. Both of you are allowed to use any kind of swords you want, and both are allowed to use any number of sword you want be it 1,2,3 or more as long as you can use it. the first to make his/her enemy unable to fight/pass out will be the winner.

Luffy: and kuina...

Kuina: hmm???

Luffy: you remember our bet right? :D

Kuina: Yeah, if I win you'll give me that sword, and if zoro win I'll join your Crew.

Flashback...

After the training, Luffy gave Zoro permission to challenge kuina now, since Luffy thinks that he's ready. Luffy then gave Zoro 2 swords.

After entering the dojo both father and daughter are there.

Zoro: kuina...Let's fight!!!

Kuina: what???

Zoro: after training for 4 months I've made a rapid progress and I'm sure I'll be able to defeat you now! And after I defeat you I'll finally be able to start my adventure to become the world strongest swordsman!

After that kuina told Zoro to just give up on his dream but Luffy defended him. Luffy and kuina ended up making a bet after arguing.

Back To Present...

The two fighters circled each other, their eyes locked in a fierce stare, with Zoro holding 2 swords Luffy gave 'Honjo Masamune' and 'Muramasa' while kuina is holding 1 sword 'Wado Ichimonji'. Kuina was the first to move, launching a quick strike towards Zoro's head. But he was ready for her, and he ducked under her sword before rising and delivering a powerful slash that didn't hit her but instead sent her reeling.

Kuina stumbled backwards but quickly regained her footing. She used her speed to her advantage, darting back and forth as she tried to land a hit on Zoro. However, he was too quick for her, and his reflexes were too sharp. He reads her every move with ease thanks to his observation haki, dodging her attacks while delivering his own devastating blows.

The battle raged on, both swordsman/woman pushing themselves to the limits. Zoro attacked Kuina with his new technique while Shouting "Nitōryū: Taka Nami!", slashing through the air with deadly precision. Kuina evaded Zoro's strike with a series of twists and turns, but still got a bit injured since she wasn't expecting Zoro to use a 'flying slash'.

Zoro was a force to be reckoned with, but Kuina was equally skilled. She had grown up with Zoro, training just as hard as he did(Before Luffy Came), and she knew his weaknesses. She's not stronger than Zoro(body strength), it's just that she's faster that's why Zoro always ends up losing back then. She saw an opening and seized it, delivering a quick slash to Zoro's midsection that caught him off guard. Kuina Successfully landed a slash at zoro's left arm.

But Zoro wouldn't give up so easily. He got back to his feet, gritting his teeth and ready to continue the fight. As they circled each other once more, Zoro knew that he needed to end this quickly, because using haki at his current state consumes a lot of stamina. He then sheathed the Masamune and Muramasa, after that He summoned all his strength and launched a powerful attack, while holding the Muramasa while it's sheathed, Muramasa was glinting in the sunlight as he mumbled "Ittoryu Iai: Shinshin/ShiShi Sonson!" Then vanished and appeared at Kuina's Back.

Kuina was quick, but not quick enough. Zoro's swords pierced through her guard, successfully slicing Kuina's Chest Diagonally making her lose consciousness.

Koshiro then Announced "Winner!....Zoro!!!". Luffy was clapping while smiling.

On another hand. Zoro is on the ground groaning in pain. Luffy told him not to use that technique since his body can't handle it yet.

With the wound from the match and his muscles screaming after using that technique, it's already incredible that he's still conscious.

Koshiro then lifted Kuina and bringed her to her room to treat her wounds. While Luffy was poking Zoro and making making fun of Zoro.

A Few Hours Later...

It's time for Dinner, all of the students and the master of dojo and Luffy gathered to eat.

Koshiro: I'm proud of you both, Both of you became strong in such a short time.

Kuina/Zoro: Thank you Master/Father!

Luffy: Shishishi now I have 4 crew members.

Kuina: oh yeah, I lost the bet. I guess I'll be in your care from now on Captain.

Luffy: Yeah!

Kuina then said "And for you Zoro! I'll be sure to pay you back tenfold for that slash, it still hurts you know?" while smiling with veins popping on her forehead and dark aura surrounding her, sending Chills down to zoro's spine.

After Eating...

Luffy called both Zoro and Kuina. Luffy told Zoro to continue training his body and practice so he could master both sword techniques and his Haki.

He also taught Zoro some of his skills in his past life. Since luffy can't stay for long, He also trained kuina for a month.

After a month...

Luffy trained Kuina Like he trained Zoro. The way Reyleigh traned him too.

Kuina's Haki :
Observation - can dodge 2 strikes.
Armament - can only coat one finger for now.
Conquerors - not sure yet if she have it.

Luffy came up with a new idea and used it to travel faster. By using Gear 2nd and 2 big tree, he used Jet Rocket to Fly using it then use Geppo when near to his destination to prevent crashing and in order to save more stamina.

Who will be the next crew member that Luffy will train???

To Be Continued...