Chapter 3 - Forging Friendship

Luffy is now 9 years old, in this past 2 years he made sure to train his body and his skills, specially his Devil fruit mastery because he thinks that he's still not using the Gomu-Gomu No Mi's full power.

After training for 2 years He started thinking of ways to get the most out of the skills and strength of each crewmate for battles yet unseen. He learned about their ambitions and motivations in his past life, and he will use this knowledge to strengthen their bonds.

He then realized that it's better to make his crew master their weapons early in order to make them stronger. Luffy then used Gear 2 and one of Rokushiki known as Geppo/Moonwalk to travel and find weapons for his crew.

A Few Month Later...

Luffy came back to foosha village to handle some things and also to inform Dadan, Ace, Sabo and Makino that he's going to go out for a month or two. He then turned Gear 2 then used Geppo to fly(or walk lol)

After a few hours of flying he then arrived to one of his crew's hometown 'Cocoyasi Village' at conomi islands. He then sensed 4 familiar presence at the village. 2 little kids with an adult woman and a strong Fishman(strong at East blue, but for luffy he's like Ann ant Lol) with other fishmans. He then rushed to the village.

Meanwhile at the village...

The same thing happened at the manga, Arlong and his crew invaded the island and found bell-mère's/bellemere's home. Bell-mère noticed, and as soon as Arlong knocked on the door, she knocked him down and put the barrel of the gun in his mouth.

Bellemere: I was once a marine you know?  So? What are you a pirate from Grand Line doing here at conomi islands?!

Arlong laughed at human helplessness and chewed on the barrel of Bell-mère's rifle, then smashed her arm into the ground, drawing blood.

Genzo: BELLEMERE YOU FOOL!!! Don't throw your life away just because of some insane Justice!!! This is a meaningless fight!!! You can solve it with money alone!!!

When Arlong told him that each adult had to pay a tribute of 100,000 beli and 50,000 beli for each child, he thought he had just over 100,000 beli.

Hatchan: Captain there's a table of food set for three people inside the house!

Genzo: Hurry up and pay for yourself, I'll pay for mine so thanks for inviting (lie) me over.

The woman paid, but while the fish-men left, having understood that there was no other way than to submit, she stated that this sum was for her daughters and that therefore she lacked her share

Bellemere: I would rather die than not call myself their mother!

To that end, Arlong was about shot her right in front of the eyes of her two adopted daughters, but not before Bell-mère apologized to Nami for not being richer and not being able to buy the girls whatever they wanted.

The two insisted that it was not the case and urged her to stay alive. Arlong then aimed his gun in bellemere's head, bellemere then said "I love you." To the girls before getting shot.

But after a few seconds  they didn't hear a gunshot, when bellemere opened his eyes she then saw a small child. He had short, black hair and a straw hat on his head.

She was shocked when she saw arlong on the ground, groaning in pain, gripping his left arm that was cut by the small black haired boy who's holding a black sword.

As Luffy stood before Arlong, he could feel the rage building inside him. Arlong had done unspeakable things to the people of Nami's village and Luffy was not going to let him get away with it.

Without batting an eye, Luffy sliced the other hand of arlong. Arlong was scared that he tried to Run but Luffy pinned him down by stabbing the sword to Arlong's spine, while Arlong's crew was left aghast(shocked and Afraid)

Arlong: Damn you Human!!! How dare you do this to me you lowlife!

Luffy: ...we're just getting started...

Arlong: WHO ARE YOU!!!

Arlong asked angrily, he doesn't know Luffy and he also know that Luffy doesn't live in the island since the villagers doesn't seem to knowwho he is as well.

Luffy: Me? Ore wa Monkey D. Luffy, kaizoku ou ni naru otoko da! (english: I'm monkey D. Luffy, and I'm gonna be the Pirate King!)

Luffy then used used his conquerors haki to put the fishman to sleep then tied them all beside hatchan. Then Luffy walked towards arlong.

Luffy stood over him, glaring down at the defeated fishman. "You had it coming," he said coldly before removing the sword then lifting him up and delivering a final punch that sent Arlong flying to a wall and destroying it and also making him unconscious (not yet dead)

The villagers was shocked and afraid but happy at the same time.

Luffy then walked towards bellemere then gave her a smile.

Bellemere: th-thank you for saving me!

Luffy: you're welcome :D

Luffy then saw a paper on bellemere's pocket.

Luffy: do you mind if I look at that?

Bellemere: su-sure, here you go

Luffy: wow, did you draw this?

Bellemere: no, that's not mine.

A little girl with orange hair then spoke while standing at the back of bellemere

Nami: i-its mine... I'm the one who draw that map!

Luffy: really?

Nami: yes!

Luffy: it's good, I'm pretty sure you'll be a great navigator in the future, so how about it? Wanna join my crew when I grow up?

Nami blushes after hearing such words from someone who helped her mother and Village.

Nami: S-sur-

Nami was about to respond When suddenly another girl came out.

Nojiko: Ca-can I also join!?

Luffy: hm???... Sure :D more nakama means more fun while adventuring!!!

Nami & Nojiko was happy to join their savior luffy's crew. Luffy then told them about the 3 haki and told them how to train (he only told them the method on how to train observation and armament since they don't have Conquerors but he explained the conquerors to them too). Luffy also handed the Sorcery Clima-tact to nami and gave her a paper on how to use it.

Luffy: so before I leave, do you have a Den-Den Mushi???

Bellemere: yeah I have One but what will you do with it?

Luffy: I'm planning on getting this guy and his crew's bounty then give it to you Guys.

Bellemere: do you know someone from the Marines???

Luffy: Yeah, my grandpa is a marine

Bellemere: what's his name???

Luffy: Garp...

Bellemere/Villagers: EHHHH!!???

Bellemere: Yo-you mean Monkey D. Garp!!????

Luffy: Yep he's my grandpa :D

Bellemere: I see...that explains his strength I guess?

A few minutes later after Luffy dialed the number on the Den-Den Mushi...

purupurupuru...
purupurupuru...
purupurupuru...
....Click....

To Be Continued...