Sword And Skill

-Sword-

Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi : the mythical sword

(Not a katana)

The Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi is a legendary sword that has an important place in Japanese mythology. According to the legend, this sword was found by the god of wind and sea, Susanoo, in the body of an eight-headed dragon he had defeated. The Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi then became one of the three imperial treasures of Japan, along with the sacred mirror Yata-no-Kagami and the jewel Yasakani-no-Magatama.

Although the actual existence of this mythical sword is uncertain, it continues to capture the imagination of the Japanese and is often depicted in literature, movies and video games.

-Skill-

Tobu Zangeki (飛ぶ斬撃, Tobu Zangeki?, literally meaning "Flying Slash Attack"): Performed by swinging the sword with enough force and speed to create a powerful pressure in the form of a compressed air blade, allowing the swordsman to cut at long distance. Zoro has shown that he can even turn these air projectiles in spiraling fashions, as opposed to a straightforward slash, while Ryuma demonstrated that the compressed air can be launched like a piercing blast via a sword thrust.

why did I picked this sword??? It's because I'm planning to name and use some famous swords in Japan.

Truth: I just want to use it because I'm lazy to name some swords myself that's why I picked the top swords of Japan lol :D