Chapter 2 - Watershed Moment

Just take note that I also mixed some of the parts of other one piece fanmade story. So some parts are not mine.

After realizing that he came back to the past, Luffy quickly realized the significance of his time-traveling journey. He knew what was coming, and the need to make things right before any of his friends fell could be a daunting task. Nonetheless, he was determined to ensure that they stayed alive, and he used this second chance wisely.

And so Luffy decided to do what he did as a kid at foosha village like: Eating Gomu-Gomu No Mi, Meeting Shanks, Making his Scar, and getting the Strawhat of shanks. He wasn't able to do the exact things he did in the past, But he was surprised that some of the things changed.

And So Back To The Story...

Luffy punched Haguma, Shanks and his crew found out that Luffy ate the Gomu-Gomu No Mi, And they also found out that Luffy Could use Haki at the age of 7 (He's 31 years old in mind tho)

In case you guy's can't keep up with my story, Luffy and his crew fought the Marines when Luffy's age is 28. After 2 years of fighting and running, His crewmates died one after another, and at the Age of 30, Luffy the last Strawhat member alive was all alone when he reached the raftel. He then suffered all alone for 1 whole year then after deciding, he then tried to kill himself, but instead of dying he came back to the past where he's 7 years old.

Ok Now Let's Get Back To The Story For Real...

Makino, Shanks and his crew got surprised when they saw Luffy stretching.

Shanks: Hey Luffy! The fruit aside! How can you use Haki?!

Luffy: .....Gramps taught me(Lying)

Shanks: Who's your grandfather anyway?!

Luffy: ...Garp...

Shanks: ohh garp...WAIT GARP!?!!!?!

Luffy: Yep Garp :D

Shanks: YOU MEAN THAT GARP?!!! MONKEY D. GARP?!!! THAT VICE-ADMIRAL GARP?!?!?!!

Luffy: Yep that garp :D

Shanks: HEY DONT LIE!!!

Makino then told shanks that Luffy is indeed Garps Grandson and he left Luffy here at foosha village.

Roux: So Luffy's grandpa is a bigshots huh?

Yassop: It's more surprising that that monster Garp have a grandchild :|

Shanks: Ok so that explains the haki... But what will we do with that guy(Haguma) now?

Luffy: I'll keep him for now, then I'll call my Gramps to get that guys bounty.

Benn: well...  You're the one who defeated and captured him so you can do whatever you want with him. You're ok with that right guys?

Everyone: Yeah!

A few days later, the day Shanks and his crew would leave came. Just like the past Shanks gave Luffy His StrawHat and Luffy cried while saying that He'll be a great Pirate in the future and that he will surely find Crew members that's much stronger than Shanks Crew.

Luffy then decided to train more so when the day comes where he need to sail with his friends come, he will be much stronger.

After shanks left, Luffy Called Garp to get Haguma's bounty and get the money. After a few hours garp came giving Luffy a 'Fist of Love' ( it's just a punch with a haki  lol) asking Luffy how did he beat the boss of mountain bandits.

Luffy: ...I-i just p-punched him...

Garp: ... Fine, if you don't want to say it then don't...

Luffy: Graps, Can I have this guy's bounty???

Garp: well you're the one who beat him so of course you can have it. Just wait here I'll get it for you.

Garp then dragged Haguma to their ship then returned with 8M Beli and gave it to Luffy.

Luffy then jumped to garp then hugged him while saying "Thanks Gramps, you're the best!" Making Garp happy to getting such affection from his grandson.

Garp: ...Luffy...

Luffy: What is it Gramps?

Garp: come with me, I want you to meet and train someone...

Luffy then followed Garp inside the mountain. After walking for an hour they then saw a House. Luffy then felt a familiar presence with his observation haki.

After looking at his right he then saw his older brother Ace (age 10) (many people says that ace is 2 years older but base on their birthday, Ace is the same age as sabo which is 10 years old and 3 years older than Luffy, although ace and sabo is both 10 years old, Ace is a few months older than sabo making him the oldest big brother of Luffy.) on top of a Big Boar while holding a pipe and glaring at him.
Luffy then tried his best to hold his tears and smiled.

He could also feel Dadan and the other's presence but then there's another presence that he doesn't recognize coming out of the house. A beautiful woman came out of the house which luffy doesn't know who.

Garp: ohh good timing, Rouge and Ace meet Luffy

Luffy's eyes then widened and he was shocked because in his past life rouge died giving birth of Ace.

Ace: Mother Here's the food I caught... And what's with that look brat!?Ace said while glaring at Luffy.

Garp: Now now, both of you should get along since luffy here will train you

Ace: WHAT!!!??? Train me?! This shrimp?! like hell I'll accept that!!!

Garp: well, he already beat one of the bandit boss named Haguma.

"but if you could land even a single hit then that might change my decision" Garp said while picking his nose with his pinky finger and laughing trying to provoke Ace.

Ace then accepted it while saying "this is an easy win" while Rouge is telling Luffy "Please go easy on him Luffy" with a smile making Ace angry since his mother is not on his side.

Garp: ok then... Go!!!

Ace then rushed towards Luffy then tried to land a punch on luffy's face many times but Luffy easily dodged all of the attacks. Luffy was thinking 'i doesn't even need to use my observation haki since Ace's attack is too slow'

Luffy then grabbed Ace's right hand then throw him at a tree making Ace unable to move because his body hurts after being thrown.

Garp: that's it then, from now on you'll train under Luffy.

And so I got bored in this part. Let's just say Luffy trained Ace, met sabo the trained him too. And dealing with the other bandits.

2 𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅𝑆 𝐿𝐴𝑇𝐸𝑅...

Luffy - age: 9
Ace & Sabo - age 12

Luffy at the age of 9 came to the bar while dragging a Lion size of a house. Everyone got used to it since it's already been 2 years since Luffy started doing things like this. He would use the animals of the mountain forest to train then eat or sell them. There's even times where he became friends to some animals like: the monkey's that Garp used To train him in his past life.

To Be Continued...