Chapter 2

Author Note (PLEASE READ) ---> I don't want to put this at the end, cause I might forget: Someone hacked into our account and deleted all of my work and left only one chapter. Sadly, I never saved any of my works on my personal computer. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I will restart the story. The ideas might not be the same, but I will try my best. Please continue to read and vote. No matter what, Pink to Black will always continue.

Thank You for All Your support!! Love You Guys :*

Aria POV

"Chocolate or Vanilla?" Eleanore shouted from the icecream truck.

"Vanilla!" Niall yelled back.

"2 Chocolate!" Liam answer for both, him and Danielle.

"Aria? Harry? What do you guys want?" El waved her hands in the air, trying to get our attention.

"Vanilla an-and Sprinkles!" I try saying in between laughs.

All of us had took a walk to the park saying we'll stay for only 30 minutes, but we got lost of time and end up staying at the park for over an hour now. I was running from Harry and Zayn as they threw leaves at me. This was one of my weak positions. I hate it when my body made contact with leaves and/or anything that came from the ground and Harry and Zayn knew that.

"Lou- Oh my gosh Louis!! Leave that poor child alone!!" El scream once again. I stop running and turn to find Louis playing with some kid, who looks scared to death.

"Louis? What the hell are you doing?" I asked.

"I wanted to play catch with this fine young boy. But I think he doesn't want to play with me." He shrugged and ran to meet El halfway. I watch as he grab a few cones from her and ran around the park giving one to each of us.

"Sprinkles and Vanilla?" Eleanore question. I turn around and skipped to her.

"Me! Me! Me!" I sang. "That's mine!" I clap my hands together before taking the cone and licking some sprinkles.

"What! I wanted Sprinkles too. No fair" Zayn whined.

"Too bad Malik. It's all mine." I stuck my tongue out moving my cone over my shoulder so he wouldn't get to touch it.

"Nope! Now it's mine." I swing around hearing a husky deep British voice.

"Nooo Harry! C'mon." I hit his arm playfully as he wiped his mouth. He grab my cone from me and ran towards daddy directioner.

"Liam STOP HIM!!" I scream while chasing after him. A few kids and adults stopped and looked at us. I felt embarrassed, but I needed my cone. As I ran towards Harry, I could hear Zayn laughing because he loves to see me upset. As I slow down, I stuck my middle finger behind my back hoping Zayn saw.

"When? Where? and Why?" He yelled. Ignoring him, I grab my half eaten cone from Harry and slapped his arm.

"Ow!" He cried. I took a seat next to Danielle on the swings. Liam was peacefully pushing her and trying to hide his laugh.

"Fuck all of you!!" I scream. By know Eleanore, Louis, Niall, Zayn and Harry were in the swings section.

"I think that's highly impossible. Ya' know...um... you'll get pregnant and it's a lot of us." Niall smiled innocently. I reached over to his swing and pushed him.

"Thats' not what I meant!" I pouted.

"Sorry." He whispered.

We sat on the swings making fun of people as they past. This is what we do all the time, judge who is pretty or not.

"Ugly." We all said. Looking at the sky so the person wouldn't know we're talking about them.

"Okay..." Liam said. He bent down and kiss Danielle on the cheek. It's like they were having their own conversation, while we did the judging. One or two times, when everyone is silent, you would find them two laughing... for no reason.

"Ugly." Niall shrugged.

"Oh my god! UGLY" Louis covered his eyes, pretending to be blind.

"Ug-Oh wait! She's a pretty lady." Harry smirk. I look over at him and watch as a grin formed on his perfect face. Sighing, I went back to looking at the kids playing.

"You okay?" Danielle nudged me.

"Yeah, just tired." I lied. I turned away from her making sure she wouldn't see my frown.

"Then lets get going people." Liam clapped his hands together. Everyone got up from the swings and followed him. As we walk across the field, I turn back around and saw Harry talking to that same girl. I watch as she took out her phone and so did he.

They were giving each other their numbers! This bitch.

I turned back around and ran to catch up with the guys. Why does he get so attracted to all the other girls, but me. Looking up I saw blonde hair, Niall. I close my eyes remembering the time when Niall had asked me out. I should've said yes, but my emotions got in my way and since I didn't want to lose him as a friend, I said no. Now I'm alone, sad and alone.

________________________

Any mistakes? Let me know!!

Loads O' Love <3