Chapter 13

The next day I woke up and smiled. It’s been a long time. I couldn’t help but think that the love of my life was finally mine. After Harry and I talked about why we never stated our feelings for one another, we watched a couple of movies and did what really close FRIENDS would do. I think that our relationship will be more as a ‘friendly’ kind. After all, we were and still is best friends.

After lying in bed for a few minutes. I got up and brushed my teeth. When I was done, I quietly walked to Harry’s room and opened the door. He laid there so peaceful. I heard him let out little baby snores and turned to face the other side. I closed the door, not wanting to wake him up. Making my way down the stairs, I saw that the lights in the kitchen was on. I looked around the kitchen, the living room, even the basement… I still didn’t find anyone.

“Aria…” I quickly jumped around to see Ethan standing infront of the bathroom. “Hi.” He whispered.

“What the fuck Ethan?!” I yelled. “How'd you get in here?” I looked around the room and tried not to freak out.

“The back door was open. But Im really sorry! I didn’t have anywhere to go so I decide to see if you was up, but you wasn’t.” He explained.

“But you just broke in!” I whisper yell.

“Not exactly. The door was open.” He smirked. “Can you just help me?”

“Harry’s sleeping… can you keep it down?” I said. “What do you want?”

“I need some clothes. I've been in these jeans for ages now. Can you see if you can get one of Harry’s, please.”

“No. I have to go to school and Im definialty not giving you Harry’s clothing.” I walked to the front door and opened it. “May you please leave before he wakes up and freak out?”

“Wow. So you'll watch me be a hobo?” He sarcasticly chuckled. “C’mon babe.”

“Don’t call me that!” I looked at the ground and said, “Its best if you get out.”

He walked infront of me and looked at the flowers on the porch. “Fine, I’ll leave. But you should know… your ‘friend’ is a monster. He’ll destroy you the same way he destroyed me. Celebrites never stay around.” He moved a strand of hair from my face. “See ya later Princess.”

I stood at the door trying to block out what he just said. “Destroy me.” I said.

“Aria?” I stood frozen in the doorway

 ______________________________

Let's just say... everything happens for a reason ;)