Chapter 6

Aria POV

"Aria. Aria wake up."

"Hmm?" I groan. I tried opening my eyes, but they were too heavy.

"Get your lazy ass up. You gotta go to school." I pull the cover over my head, but they were removed from my whole body.

"Harrrrrreh!!" I screamed. "I'm not going to school, I can't deal with Lily today."

Seriously, if I have to see Lily 's face again, I might just get suspended from school. I think I need a break from her. I know you think I'm tough and all, but the truth is... I'm not. I have no idea who that girl was that kicked Lilys ass last night. It certainly wasn't me because I would've just run away from my problems and cry in a corner. However, a part of me wanted to fight back. I guess it's because I've always hated her and since I had a chance to give her a taste of her own medicine, I gladly accept the offer.

"Stop saying my name like that, it's how Taylor (Swift) says it." He gave me a straight face, but then dropped it. "Besides, Lily is probably not gonna be at school... after last night she'll be too embarrass to show her face."

"Still, I'm tired." I grab the blanket from him and hid under it. I heard him whisper something, but when I peeked he was gone. I peeled the cover off my body and looked at the time. 7:10. I got up from my bed and walked to my door calendar. Today I had a slumber party to go to and I have to go to the salon. But my slumber party starts at 7pm and my appointment at the salon starts at 5pm. Therefore, I have nothing planned during school hours. It would be a waste if I stayed home.

"Kill me." I mumbled to myself. I slowly walked to my bathroom and took a shower. As I was rubbing soap on my legs, I felt a very rough spot on my upper thigh. Looking down, I realized that it was the cut that I did yesterday. The mark was fresh, if I scratch or scrub it, it will start to bleed. I wash the strawberry scent body wash off my body and exit the bathroom. I put on a button up sleeveless blue blouse with studs on the collar. At the bottom of the shirt I tied it so my belly button was showing. I slipped on some blue shorts and black stockings under it. My hair was already straight, so I left it like that. I grabbed my book bag and ran out my bedroom door.

"I thought you were staying home." Harry said. Because of the stockings I was wearing, I slipped and fell on my back.

"Ouchy!" I groaned. I layed on the floor, slightly giving up on life.

"You alright?" Harry chuckled. He stretched his hand out. I reject it. Instead I crawled to where my boots layed.

"I don't think your being very sincere." I pout as I quickly put on my black lace ankle boots. I slowly stood up from my position and stumbled to my Pink book bag.

"Well you know what they always say: When your sad, you must smile. When your happy, you must laugh. And when you're weak, you must stay strong." I watched as he pour some cereal into a bowl and add milk.

"Did you just make that up?" I questioned. Harry gave me an odd look, one that I've never seen before. I shrugged it off and continue with my breakfast, which by the way consists of hot chocolate... only.

"No! Those are words from a very intelligent person." He put a spoonful of cereal in his mouth. I stood there watching his dimples get deeper as he chewed. Somehow every time I look at his dimples, or his eyes, I get lost in them. They were a spell I couldn't resist.

"Um... you okay?" He ask.

"Uh yeah.... um...Oh yeah intelligent person.... and do you know who that intelligent person is?" I felt my cheeks heat up. He caught me staring at him, that was so embarrassing.

"No, but..." He got up and put his bowl in the sink. "I can certainly find out."

"Whatever Haz. But I need to get to school. Are you dropping me?"

"You know what I don't get?" He wiped his wet hands on a cloth. "You have a lovely pink bug waiting for you outside, but why don't you use it?"

"Ah, because... okay fine! Because it has a really ugly black scratch on the side. I don't want anyone laughing at me." I threw my hands in the air in frustration. I never wanted to admit the real reason because I figure people might laugh at me. I have a reputation you know!

"Your so dumb." Harry laughed."sorry. I'll drop you to school and later we can get your "precious" car fixed. Now lets get going!" Harry and I hurried to the car and drove to school.

*

When we got in front if the school building, my heart started beating faster than usual. I was scared that Lily might attack me. I don't know what it's like to get into a fight with someone and then be face to face with them again.

"Later." Harry waved.

"What do I say to Lily?" I fixed my shorts and got out of the car.

"Just ignore her." He shrugged.

"Kay Kay. Bye!" I skipped away from the black Range Rover and passed Lily. I ran to catch up with my friends. We all made our way to first period. Lily had a bruise eye and a cut on her right check. She looked pretty broken. But I guess not, since she was literally hogging the new football player. What a hoe?

*

Later that day, I went to the salon and got my hair curled. My nails were transfer to different designs. My thumb had a heart made out of rhinestones, my pointer finger had a rhinestone cross, my middle finger had a cupcake with a rhinestone on the top my ring finger had a bow and my pinky finger had polk-a-dots rhinestones.

Yeah, I know... a lot of rhinestones involved.

When I left the salon, I admired my nails on my way home. I pulled my IPhone out and took a picture of my nail. I send it to Eleanor, cause she always wants to see these kind of things. I hit send when I suddenly bumped into someone.

"Oh Sorry..." I said. I looked up but regret I did. What is he doing here? The heartbreaker. The one Harry beat up. The one who made me hate dating popular boys.

"Ar-Aria?" He whispered. His hands were on my shoulders, holding me in place. His eyes, his hair, his smile, his muscles, his jaw line, his body...

Him.

°____________________________°

This one is a bit short :( Sorry. I was trying to show you guys how girly Aria is (rhinestones on her nails)

Thank You for your beautiful comments. Feel free to tell me to add or change anything. I would love to here what you guys have to say. €N?0¥ ............°°°°°