Chapter 8

Aria POV

"Aria?" My head shoot up. "Aria, the boys are here. Where are you?"

My throat turn dry. I jumped up from the sink and press hard on the bathroom door. I blinked a few times and took a look at the sink. Little drops of blood was rolling from the top to the drain.

"Ar!" Harry yelled.

"Y-yeah?" I mange to say. "I-I'm in here."

"Okay. Um... the boys are here. Are you okay?" He questioned. I nod my head even though he can't see me doing it.

"I'm fine. I'll be out in a sec." I heard him mumble something, but his shadow was gone. I ran to the sink and wash the blood away.

You're probably wondering why I cut again. Well, today I saw Harry asking a girl for her number. He gave her a kiss on the cheek and invited her to come clubbing with us. She's not pretty, she's gorgeous! For a minute I thought she was Barbie.

I've been in the bathroom for about 20 minutes now. I don't wanna go clubbing because I'd have to watch "Barbie" grind on my friend. When I finish cleaning the sink, I flush my bloody tissues in the toilet. I took a bandage and place it over the cut. Running my hands on my thigh, I thought about what I'll wear.

I walked into my room and open my closet. Almost all of my dresses are either too long or too short, pink or white-basically bright colors. I can't wear a short dress because it will show my cuts and I can't wear a long dress because it's gonna get hot. I can't wear bright colors because the cuts can be visible.

When I was about to give up, my eyes land on a black box. I opened the box to find a sparkling tight strapless black dress. It was gorgeous, but not for me. Since I don't really have a choice, I slipped my skinny body into the dress. It was a bit tight... I can't lie. I took a look in the mirror. I looked absolutely gorgeous, just like this dress. It was short but it manage to cover my cuts.

​I put a few shades of black eye shadow on and mascara. Looking in the mirror, I carefully apply some lip gloss. I let my curly hair down and put on my heels.

"Hey gorgeous!" Someone said. I turn my head to look at the door.

"Hey Haz." I took his hands and walked down the stairs. Everyone was sitting in the living room. "Ready to go?" I ask.

"Aria?" Perrie asked. "Is that black or am I color blind?"

"Uh, no. It's black." My heart started to beat faster than before. Was this a bad look?

"Well, I think it's a gorgeous change." She pat my back and went next to Zayn.

"Yea, when you're done with that dress, you know where to find me." Eleanor winked.

*

When we got to the club all the boys went to get a drink. Danielle and I went to dance together. While we were dancing, I saw Harry talking to a blonde. I stop dancing and made my way to them.

"Hey." I said. I don't know how, but I managed to place a fake smile on my face.

"Hey Aria. Uh, this is Niya." I watched as his hands went on her back. She rolled her eyes.

"Um... Harry, can we go dance?" She asked.

"Ye-"

"It's nice to meet you too." I said. She rolled her eyes again. Grabbing Harry's hands, she ran to the dance floor. I sat on one of the stools and asked the bartender for a drink. All I did was drink and watch that bitch dance with my Harry. His hands were on her butt and he was giving her a hickey.

I slam my drink down and walked to where they were dancing. I grabbed Harry's hands and pull him close to me. My lips crashed onto his and hungrily explore his mouth. It wasn't the best kiss, in fact it was very sloppy, but I wanted to show this girl that he's mine.

Harry quickly pushed me away. I stared at him in lust. I couldn't tell what he was feeling. Everyone was looking at us, but I didn't care. Seconds later, I felt force on my cheeks. I looked up to see the blonde chick over me.

She. Just. Slapped. Me

««««to be continued»»»»