Chapter 10

After hours of shopping... Eleanor and Danielle helped me find some new outfits. When I got home, I was a bit disappointed because most of the clothes I choosed aren't really my style. Black.... No... that's not the color I would wear. The funny part is, I choosed these clothes and the color... But why? When did I ever have a huge interest in the color black?

When I finish putting away the clothes. I went to the kitchen to get a snack. Looking through the fridge, I found absolutely nothing. 'Thanks Niall' I thought. I then turned around to the cupboards. "Lets go to the beach-each, let's go get away. They say, what they gonna say?" I sang.

"Aria!" I heard. "I have someone you should meet?" Turning around I saw Harry standing next to a girl.

"What's up?" I mumble.

"Uh... this is a friend of mine." He moved his hands in front of us. "Kelly this is Aria... Aria this is Kelly"

"Nice to meet you." I said.

"Same here. Um... do you guys live together?" She asked.

"Yup." Harry said, excitedly. "Ok, enough of this. Shall we go?"

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Ah, not we... Kelly and I." Harry frowned. "Is that ok?"

Although my heart broke into millions of pieces, I tried to smile away the pain. "Of course!" Kelly and Harry said goodbye and they were gone. I grab a bag of cotton candy and ran to my room. Laying on my bed, I put on my beats and blast some music. The first song I played was 'A Thousand Years' by Christina Perri ( You guys have to listen to this song! It's beautiful :] )

Since I began to cry, I stuff my mouth with cotton candy and blast some loud rock songs. I didn't like it at all, but it was the only music that made me happy. Why... I don't know. Was Harry doing this on purpose? Kelly.... Yea.... she's gonna make my life worst.

I took off my beats and looked around the room. As soon as I got up, I heard someone throwing rocks at my window. Opening the window, I looked down. My eyes grew bigger....

There standing in the yard was Ethan.... bleeding and limping...