Chapter 12

When I woke up, I did the usual. Check my phone. Slip on some shorts *I sleep with just a t-shirt on and my under garments* Fix my hair. Brush my teeth and ran downstairs. When I got to the kitchen, all the boys was sitting on the floor. They made a perfect circle and had different merchandise sprawl out in front of them.

"Um... Good morning?" I said, more like a question. "What's happening here?"

"How many times do I have to tell you....? It's VAS HAPPENIN'!" Zayn yelled. "Goshh!"

"Well then, sorry Mr. Malik." I said sarcastically. "But seriously.... Don't you people have like an... Office.... a studio? Ya know, where you do your business and stuff..."

The boys all looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. I just rolled my eyes and walked away. I opened the refrigerator and grabbed an Apple. "Brb. I'm gonna go take a run." I said.

"Can I come?" Liam asked.

"Uh.... I don't think you've met your orgasm yet." I giggled "Besides, Danielle isn't here." He walked up to me and messed up my hair.

"Shadd Upp!" he blushed.

When Liam and I walked out of the house, I heard Harry saying something, for the first time since I woke up. We walked a few blocks and then run a few more. When we got to the nearby park, Liam stopped and looked at me. "What's going on?" he asked.

"Um, nothing. School's about to finish and.... I don't even know-"

"No, no. You and Harry... He hasn't been himself lately. And since this morning, the most words he said was about 5." He explained. "did something happen between you guys?"

I stared at the ground for a few minutes reminiscing all the things that happened between Harry and I. I'm not saying this was entirely his fault,but he was acting like a jerk and I guess I wasn't doing any better. Our friendship was on the line and all he cared about was his stupid "girlfriends." What happened to us against the world?

Finally, I looked up at Liam and saw him still standing there. "Nothing happened. He-We are just being a bunch of mentally retarded kids."

"That's not right. You guys are the best of friends. Something had to happen Aria." He bent down and tied his shoe lace.

I watched as he made a loop. Awkwardly looking around, I made random faces. "You know what Liam, it's not right. Nothing is right! Harry has no idea how I feel about this whole situation. Maybe Ethan made my life like hell, but if I wanna give him a second chance, why should Harry care? It's not fair that he gets to walk in and out with so many girls and I can't even look at one damn guy!" With that being said, I walked away.

"Harry is in love with you." Liam whispered. "Your the only person he ever speak of."

I turned around and looked at Liam. "What about all those girls?"

"Distraction. He used them to get his mind off of you." He hand me a bottle of water. "It kills him to see you running back to... what's his name?"

"Ethan? No! I'm not running back to him. I just wanna help him."

"Well... I don't know. But Aria, he loves you more than anything. Ever since I met Harry, all he ever talked about was you. You know our song... Everything about you?" I nodded my head. "Well, that song was about you... at least that's what he said."

Speechless, I looked straight ahead. Taking off in a run, I ran from where Liam stood to the flat. Bursting through the door, I ran up to Harry and turned him around. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I kissed him to the fullest.

Harry loves me! All the time... all the cutting... it was worthless.

"Aria-" He whispered. I heard the door to the house close. We both pulled away and saw that the guys were gone. "Liam told you?" He asked.

"I've loved you for so many years. Why didn't you tell me?" I pulled him to the couch. As soon as he sat down, I sat on his lap, facing him.

"I didn't want to hurt you..." He said. "I was afraid that you'll fall for Ethan... I got so jealous."

"Well..." I kissed his nose. "I'm not falling" I kissed his right cheek. "For anyone" I kissed his left cheek. "Whose name isn't" I kissed his lips. "Harry Styles."

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sooo??? BIG newss!! isn't this crazyy?? he loves her tooo! aww... But yea... Still not done. Every relationship have their ups and downs!

Tell we what you people thinkkk!! ^.^