ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗ

𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍❝ ˢᴬᵀᵁᴿᴰᴬᵞ ❞ ∫ ᴬᵀᴸᴬᴺᵀᴬ ᴳᴬ____

❝ ˢᴬᵀᵁᴿᴰᴬᵞ ❞ ∫ ᴬᵀᴸᴬᴺᵀᴬ ᴳᴬ
____

𝐈 𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐖𝐀𝐘 of the Keller's residence. It was a beautiful big ranch out in the country.

I saw a lady walk out the house as I parked in front. She was smiling as I turned the car off and got out, "Hi," I greeted.

"Hey darling thank you so much for coming at such short notice we got late plans," she explains to me with a country accent. I take out my cleaning supplies from the backseat of my car.

I walk up on the porch and gave her a handshake, "No ma'am you're fine I completely understand," I tell her.

"Come in," she says. She opens the screen door and walks inside, holding the door open for me.

"Thank you," I say, carrying everything in. "Frank she's here hurry up," she called out.

"We're gonna get out of your way dear. Whenever you leave just text or call to let us know! Here's the key you can just lock up and set the key under the mat outside the door we have an extra," she mentions as I grab the key out of her hand.

"Ok," I nod as she continues, "If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to—"

"Alright Gwyneth let's go before we're late... traffic may be heavy—"

Her husband walks downstairs and stares at me. "Who is this," he asks, confused.

"Honey this is the cleaner. I called the cleaning service two days ago so she can clean while we're gone," she tells him.

He raises his eyebrow and crosses his arms, "Why didn't you notify me on this," he questions his wife.

"I did tell you that a cleaner was coming babe," she did a quick nervous laugh.

He just nods while eyeing me. "Let me talk to you in the kitchen real quick Gwyn," he tells her.

"Okay please take a seat we'll be right back."

They walked into the kitchen and I sigh. I didn't know if it was because he genuinely didn't know someone was cleaning his home but I'm praying he doesn't do the most. I sat down on the edge of the couch and looked around. But I will admit their house was beautiful inside and out!

After a few minutes, the couple walked back from the kitchen and I stood up, "I can leave if there's a problem—"

"No no no! You're fine, we are going to get out of your hair so you can complete your job I do apologize for the confusion."