ᵗʷᵉˡᵛᵉ

𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍❝ ᵀᴴᵁᴿˢᴰᴬᵞ ❞ ∫ ᴬᵀᴸᴬᴺᵀᴬ ᴳᴬ____

❝ ᵀᴴᵁᴿˢᴰᴬᵞ ❞ ∫ ᴬᵀᴸᴬᴺᵀᴬ ᴳᴬ
____

𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟗𝐓𝐇 𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 played through my speaker as I stood at the stove, making breakfast.

I was having some scattered hashbrowns with a chicken omelette. "You're my angel," the song played. I pulled out a square plate from the cabinet and placed the hashbrowns down then the omelette.

I took out a cutting board, washing and cutting up a few strawberries. I laid them neatly on my plate before sitting my dirty dishes in the sink.

My music paused abruptly and my ringtone could be heard. I turn around, looking at my phone screen. Janice, wonder what she wants.

I pick up my phone and answer, "Hello?" I open the refrigerator and grab a bottle of apple juice. "Hey Ms. Brown are you busy," she asks me.

I close the fridge back and take my plate, walking to the couch. I sit down and put the phone on speaker, "No I'm just eating breakfast right now, why wassup?"

"Mrs. Keller called me and said you left your earphones there. So if you want to stop by, I could give you her contact—"

"Is there any way she can drop them off and I can come pick them up from you when I leave the house Mrs. Janice?"

Janice sighs, "I'm not at the office right now," she replies. I roll my eyes as I take my first bite of my omelette.

"Ok just send me her number and I'll get it when I leave," I tell her.

"Alright baby I'm on it have a good day," she says. "You too." Beep beep beep, she hung up.

I sighed. My music continued to play and I pressed pause. I didn't really wanna go back over there after the encounter I had with Mr. Keller. I felt weird by his reaction.

I signed into my Netflix and scrolled through My List. Cadence told me about this show called The Unthinkable. A text message came through.

I turned on The Unthinkable show and picked my phone up. Janice had sent Mrs. Keller's phone number. I pushed the number and clicked Call. The phone rang a few times before someone answered, "Hello?"

"Hi Mrs. Keller this is Noelani Brown, I came over two weeks ago to clean—"

"Yes yes! I am so sorry to bother you but you left an earbud here, I didn't notice it sooner but you could pick it up from here or I can meet you somewhere?"