ᵗᵉⁿ

𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍❝ ˢᴬᵀᵁᴿᴰᴬᵞ ❞ ∫ ᴬᵀᴸᴬᴺᵀᴬ ᴳᴬ____

❝ ˢᴬᵀᵁᴿᴰᴬᵞ ❞ ∫ ᴬᵀᴸᴬᴺᵀᴬ ᴳᴬ
____

𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐌𝐘 pink wig. My friend, Kenan, has a hosting at Revel tonight. We've all been so busy so we came together for Kenan. The driver Kenan sent was already waiting outside, we are meeting with him at his hotel.

I put on some Milani lipgloss and I packed my purse with a few essentials I'll need. I made sure to turn everything off before I headed out my front door. I walked to the Sprinter van that was sitting in front of my house.

A door opened and closed and a man came around the van, "Hi! Noelani Brown, correct?"

I nod my head and answer, "Yes sir."

He nods as he slides the door open. "I'm Ray Mr. Pierce's driver," he introduces himself. He reached out his hand for a handshake and I shook his hand. "Nice to meet you and thank you," I say as I step into the Sprinter. I sit down behind the driver's seat.

He closes the door and walks around the van, getting into the driver's side. "We have some stops to make before we head to the hotel," he says.

I unlock my phone, "Okay."

Kenan's driver picked up Kane, Jahmir, Bryson, Micah, Trinity, and Fallon now we were finally at the hotel. "Nah it's heads out here," Mir spoke as Ray stopped in front of the hotel.

Cameras flashed at the entrance of the hotel. "Our brother being famous is insane," I say, smiling. I watched multiple security guards surround the van.

"Stay seated I have to wait for Mr. Pierce!"

"Ok."

Ray opened his door and got out. He went into the hotel for a brief moment before walking back out, standing at the Sprinter door. "Lani I ain't seen you in a hot minute," Kane spoke up.

I look over and nod, "Yea it's been a while Kane how you been," I ask him.

"Shit I've been good, how you been?"

I sigh and shrug, "I'm good just living life," I reply.

"It's crazy it took a club hosting for us to all get together," Jahmir states.

"Deadass I missed y'all—"

"Kenan Pierce!"

"Right here Kenan."