New Friends

When Casey and Marcantonio got home, and Marcantonio changed out of his clothes, Casey FaceTimed Michelangelo. "Hey Casey! What's up?" Michelangelo asked, obviously rearranging things on the other end. 

"So uh... Marcantonio's brooch stopped working like, midday. Thankfully, it was in a secluded area, but two more people know," Casey said, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. "What?!" Michelangelo said, setting down the box and quickly picking up his phone. "Don't worry, they were completely calm about the whole situation, and one of them was a teacher who met Mona, and helped us out," Casey said, reassuring Michelangelo. "Thank god..." Michelangelo said, sighing. 

"But now we need to figure out how to charge the brooch," Casey said, sitting down on his couch. "Well, the only way I know is to charge it myself," Michelangelo said, setting down his phone, taking his glasses off, and cleaning his glasses. "But you're stuck in the sewer..." Casey said, thinking. "Yeah. Only someone with any sort of magic, whether big or small, could charge it, just by holding it," Michelangelo said, still cleaning his glasses. 

"We could try each of the kiddos," Casey suggested as Michelangelo put his glasses back on. "That's true..." he said as there was a loud bang. Michelangelo then looked in the direction of the bang. "Whoa! What was that?!" Casey said as Michelangelo made a shushing motion, and then went to the main area of the Hamato Clan home. Michelangelo mouthed some words and made hand motions to his brothers and sister-in-law, then waited a bit, and sighed. 

"Sorry. We've been dealing with the Foot Clan. They're desperate to find us," Michelangelo said, sighing. "Wait, Paolo hasn't outed out the base?" Casey asked, confused. "No," Michelangelo said, shaking his head. "It's likely he doesn't remember where it is," Marcantonio said, explaining how Paolo follows the team most of the time. "That would make sense," Michelangelo said. 

"So we'll try to have each of the kiddos charge Marc's brooch, and we'll let you know," Casey said, running his fingers through his hair. "If that doesn't work, I'll try to get out of here unnoticed. But it'll be hard, since trying to teleport from underground to inside a small space is dangerous," Michelangelo said, going back to his room. "That's understood. Try teleporting on the roof of my apartment complex," Casey said. "Alright, I'll have Don pinpoint the coordinates," Michelangelo said. "Alright," Casey said, nodding. "See ya," Michelangelo said, waving. "See ya," Casey said as Michelangelo hung up.

Casey then turned to Marcantonio and said, "Well, we know that you don't have powers like Mikey..." "Yeah..." Marcantonio said, sinking into the couch. "But we'll figure something out," Casey said, trying to reassure Marcantonio. "Alright..." Marcantonio said. 

Later on, when Marcantonio's siblings, Titian and Levina, got home, Levina ran in, shouting, "Marc! Casey told us what happened!" "And I already tried to charge the brooch," Plautilla said, walking up to Titian and plopping it in his hands, "You try." "Okay... Do I just... hold it?" Titian asked, confused. "Yeah," Plautilla said, sitting down on the couch. After a few seconds, they knew it wasn't charging. 

Titian then handed it to Levina as she took it and said, "My turn!" And as soon as Levina took it in their hands, the brooch started glowing very dimly. "Woah..." Levina said, bringing it closer to her face and his eyes shining with a smile. 

"I'm no mystic powers specialist, but I'm guessing that means Levina has some sort of mystic energy," Roux said, placing a hand on their hip. "That's so cool!" Levina said excitedly. "I gotta let Michelangelo know then! Cuz this is huge!" Casey said, taking out his phone. 

He then took a short video and sent it to Michelangelo. "I theorize that this mystic energy of yours, Levina, is small right now, or even muffled. So once Father Mikey gets out of the sewer, or we go back, then it's quite possible that you can get those powers up and running," Plautilla said, crossing her arms. "Okay!" Levina said, sitting down on the couch, smiling, and watching the brooch intently.