Prologue

Muffin was looking at himself, horrified. His ghost was normal, but his face was replaced by a huge eye.

"You alright?" Dino asked.

"Yeah, I am." Muffin replied. "I'm just getting used to my new looks."

"To bad the Crystal Cave had the crystal's stolen." Dino remarked.

"It's a shame." Muffin agreed. "But, the crystals grow faster on how much souls there are. So we shouldn't have to wait to long."

    Dino nodded, he looked at his gone torso, he missed his heart. But he was still the same person, he was traumatized by his own death. Oof came up to him.

"How's it going?" Oof asked. "It's been a while, a month has gone by. The crystals done yet?"

"No."

"Oh..."

    Oof looked down at the lush greenery, he missed feeling the grass on his feet. Sighing, as he missed his body.

"Hey, Oof." Dino began. "Tell Woolf to meet us here, can you?"

"Sure."Oof said.

How can we forgive him that easily!?
     Oof thought. His mind was clouded with past memories, he remembered his painful death. Oof finally reached an abandoned den.

"Woolf?" Oof called. "Woolfster!"

"Yeah?" Woolf said. "Please leave me alone, if you're not going to say something nice, I'd prefer us not to communicate."

"...It's just that Muffin needs you." Oof informed.

   Oof remembered when he blamed Woolf for everything as soon he was turned into a spirit. Rage rippled throughout Oof, like fire, then again he was fire.
        Trying to remain calm, Oof escorted Woolf to Muffin and Dino.

"Alright, why do you need me?" Woolf questioned. "Is it my power again?"

"No." Muffin began. "We need someone to get Laff's soul."

Short I know, but it's to keep you on your toes. >:DDD
Can't wait to start writing this story!
Also remember when I said I would ship Jooice and Socks? Yeah, I might do that in this book👀

Happy Reading!