Chapter 6 - Solved Corruption

Woolf was shocked when he heard the news of Jooice. He had to meet Laff, to tell him. Surely Laff would stop this, as it was his doings.

"Laff!?" Woolf called. "Laff!?"

No response.
     The home was empty, as Woolf was walking around he found Laff's mask was on the floor with a huge crack.
What happened...?
     Woolf asked himself.
He left the living room where the mask was, and then he wandered into the kitchen where something even more disturbing was.

     Blood was spattered all over the counters, a knife covered in blood on the table. Woolf's worries increased, his X's flooded with worry.
I need to find him, quickly.
   Woolf thought, he fastened his pace.
He flew through the wall, that was shielding Laff's bedroom.

"Laff!?" Woolf called out again.

     Laff was on the bed, blanket only covering his lower body. His hair was messy, his eye's full of tiredness. The man's breathing was shallow, hands tainted with blood.

"Laff...?" Woolf whispered. "What happened to you? I should have stayed, I'm s-sorry..."

  Woolf stared at the handsomeness of Laff, wondering how no one liked him. But then again, no one saw his face yet. Laff eye's started to open, blinking in tiredness. He gasped, he shivered in coldness.

           Laff sighed, his face then flooded in sorrow. His eye's becoming wet, tears ran down his face. Then The man yelped at the stained blood on his hands.
Didn't he do that to himself?

"Where's...where's my mask?"
Laff thought out loud.
"My hands, my hands...!?"

   Laff got up quickly, he ran out his room. He found the bloody kitchen, screamed at the sight. Then ran into the living room, finding his broken mask.

"Woolf are you here!?"
Laff called out, putting on his mask.

"Laff! I'm here, what happened?"
Woolf asked, his voice full of worry.

"Woolf!"
Laff cheered.
"I-I don't know! Did The Blood Moon rise yesterday?"

"Yes, it did and-"

"No! No, no, no!"
Laff wailed.
"This is terrible! We can't have this! It'll take control, and I won't be able to control it now!"

   Woolf gasped in shock, what happened? Why was Laff so scared about The Moon?

"Laff, can you revert the corruption that has taken control of Tbh, and Jooice?"
Woolf asked, hoping for a answer.

"At noon, where the day's brightest. The time where there is no trace of The Moon, The Blood Moon has taken hold of the world."
Laff rasped.
"I need to fix my mask, please stay.
To help me keep control, only a true companion will help me."

     Woolf smiled, and Laff took off his mask and began to climb down where Woolf and Laff's old base is. He began working on his mask, Woolf carried a tool towards Laff.

    Laff freaked out, but calmed down knowing that was just Woolf trying to help. They toke about half an hour to fix the mask, then the sun was at it's high peak.

"It's noon."
Woolf informed.
"Should we go now?"

     Laff nodded, they came outside and began looking for Tbh and Jooice. Unfortunately, it was already sunset when they found a trace of them.

"Damnit..."
Woolf growled.

    They gave up, and Woolf stayed at Laff's place to watch over him.
Nothing will hurt you now, I'm here...don't worry Laff.

      Laff fell asleep in his bed, face full of calmness. His breathing was normal, eye's closed fully. Woolf thought that because he could interact with the real world, couldn't he clean up the kitchen?

      Woolf found a towel and began cleaning all the blood. After a little while, he had finally cleaned it up.
His energy was drained, he needed to charge back up with crystals.

   Luckily, Laff knew that Woolf had energy that can only last so long.
Some Limestone was on a shelf, it's basically a paranormal battery!
As Woolfster devoured the energy, he became energized.

       Woolf flew aimlessly around the house, he promised himself to protect Laff. Hopefully, Laff was going to be safe tonight with Woolfster's protection.

   Then, Jooice creeped up on Woolf, pouncing on him. Woolf yelped in shock, he shoved off Jooice. Luckily, it was a normal night so the corruption wasn't so powerful.

      Woolf called for Laff, but his heart dropped(not like he has one-)as he realized that Laff can't hear him as his mask was off.
Jooice tried to grab Woolf's tail, but Woolf ran out of his reach in time.
   The corrupted soul was shoved into the ground, Woolf held him down.

"Now!"
Jooice yelled.

   Tbh came from the walls, he then charged at Woolfster. Woolf was forced to get off Jooice to avoid Tbh's attack ,but scratched at Woolf's chest.
Howling in pain, Woolf got pinched at his tail by the corrupted crab.

   Woolf's tail and upper body was turned into scribbles, then footsteps was heard. Laff came in the living room, his mask lenses covered his eye's that were full of rage.

      Laff put on a robotic arm, and grabbed Tbh with it. Tbh yelped, Jooice ran at Laff trying to corruption him, but his efforts were useless.
Jooice couldn't corrupt Laff, as Laff was still alive.

  Woolf gasped, he didn't know Laff had a thing to grab souls.

"Do you want to leave Woolf alone, or risk the life of Tbh's?"
Laff spat.
"Choose."

     Jooice looked at Laff in horror, Tbh whimpered. Tbh was let go, but grabbed again along with Jooice.
Laff grabbed a syringe, he toke out red liquid. The corrupted souls yowled in pain, as the red-voilet tint left their outlines.

    Jooice came back to normal, but he seemed to be limp. Tbh managed to escape Laff and ran off, Laff hadn't noticed this as he payed attention on Jooice.

"Tbh has gotten away."
Woolf growled.
"At least we got Jooice now."

    Jooice got up, he shock his head.

"Oof?"
Jooice called.
"Where are you!?"

"Don't worry, he's safe."
Laff reassured.
"But you need to regain your energy, here, Limestone is over here."

Jooice followed and recharged. Woolf smiled at him, he had helped a corrupted soul recover. But now he was slightly corrupted, his tails and chest were scribbles.

"Let's rest, it's been a long day."
Laff sighed.

Done!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter, hope to see you in then next one!
Also TWO new characters is coming, it's not from the SockCrew it's a whole different character!

Happy Reading.