Chapter 7 - Solved Confusion

Jooice was in Laff's home, he felt uneasy in there but also felt protected.
Oof was on his left side, he was hugging Jooice's arm. Woolfster was on the floor, he was wincing in pain. Laff was next him, trying to get the corruption out of him.

"Am I going to be alright?"
Woolf rasped.

"Yes, just don't be alone when The Blood Moon is up. Alright?"
Laff requested.

   Woolf nodded, he held his chest in pain. His tail and ears drooping as his pain killed his good mood.

Oof was gossiping to Jooice about Dino and Muffin, on how they were gone for a day. Jooice was listening, but he wasn't really interested. Oof begged Jooice to tell more embarrassing childhood stories.

"Please! Cmon, just one story! Please?"
Oof begged.

"Ugh! Fine..."
Jooice rasped.

    Jooice began a story on how he thought he was eating beef, but he was actually eating tuna.
A orange spirit came in the home, Socks was surprised to see Jooice normal.

"What did I miss?"
Socks asked everyone.

    Oof ran st Socks, gossiping about the whole situation. Jooice chuckled at Oof's choice, he made a amused look at him.

   Woolfster bared his teeth at Laff, because Laff touched his nose. Laff chuckled, he started to tease Woolf.
The half corrupted soul growled at him, trying to push him away. But couldn't, obviously.

"Get off of me!"
Woolf yelled.

"Fine."
Laff sneered.
"But remember don't be alone when a Blood Moon is up, okay?"

"Oh my goodness...Yes, Laff."
Woolf snapped.

       Everyone was coming in, Ommpa wasn't with Muffin for once. He was walking with confusion, Muffin was telling him all the things that had happened. Dino, of course, was next to Muffin, protecting him or instructing him.

     TBVG even pulled up, so did Nadwe and Blaza! Everyone was been distant, and they been catching up at Laff's place. Laff got glares, he wasn't offended though as he knew why.

"Seems like we're all gonna be staying at Laff's now..."
Muffin snickered.

   Nadwe was with Socks, they just been reunited as they haven't been seeing each other in awhile. Socks hugged Nadwe, even though he's dead Nadwe is still his adopted son.

"Missed ya,"
Nadwe giggled.

"Me too."
Socks admitted.

  Laff's house seemed the perfect place to hang out. Blaza was alone in a corner, his eye's filled sorrow, he missed Tbh.

    Blaza sighed at the sight of everyone talking to each other, all he wanted was to talk to Tbhhonest. But he couldn't even do that! He was furious with Laff, but didn't show his hostility. Laff caused all this death, and corrupted Tbh!
   At least, that's what Blaza had heard.
He didn't know about The Blood Moon, he didn't even know how the corruption worked! All he knew was that Laff needed to be killed, one way, or another.

How can I kill him? He's invincible against us, at least.
Blaza pondered.
He needed a answer, but all he could think was murder that needed to have him be alive.
Muffin!
Blaza quickly went to Muffin's side, and asked him if they could talk in  private.

"Yeah, Blaza?"

"Hey Muffin, is there a way that I could interact with living beings of the real world?"
Blaza asked, eagerly.

"Yes, but you'll have to be an entity."
Muffin informed.
"Like me, but I don't hurt or touch anything with that power."

     Muffin added, like he read Blaza's mind. Blaza scoffed, and left. He needed to find a way to kill Laff, if only there was a way! Being a entity was luck, or chance and Blaza didn't have that luck.

"What the hell am I gonna do!?"
Blaza thought out loud.

     Oompa gave him a weird stare, then turned back to talk to TBVG.
Blaza sighed in relief, but then a red-voilet colored figure was moving in the corner of his eye.

"Tbh!"
Blaza exclaimed.

   Everyone dashed away, no one noticed that Blaza was going towards Tbh, no one, not even Muffin or Dino.
Tbh gave Blaza a weird look, usually when he tried to spread his corruption they would run away. But Blaza ran towards him.

    The corrupted crab grew nervous, did Blaza have the same power as Laff did? Was that the reason he was running up to him? As Tbh had that thought, Blaza had already made it to Tbh's side.

"Hey, what's wrong with you?"
Blaza asked, out of confusion.

Why does Tbh look like that?
   Blaza wondered, glaring at Tbh's scribbles. Tbh felt nervous, he tried to leave but his nervousness made him a statue. He was stiff as a rock, still as a tree.

   Tbh growled, trying to seem threatening, but it didn't fool Blaza. He was still there, and wouldn't go away. Tbh got frustrated, why wouldn't Blaza just go?

"Go!"
Tbh snapped, as he ran away.

"Come back!"
Blaza wailed, his emotions got the best of him. Blaza followed Tbh.

       The corrupted crab had a wave of anger come over him, and he charged at Blaza. He bit his arm, then pinching at his chest. Blaza yowled in pain, but was pinned to the ground. A deep growl came from Tbh, as he was on top of Blaza, in response Blaza made a face of embarrassment.

        Tbh kept pinching Blaza, his claws be coming tired. He fell to the ground with tiredness, Blaza was red-voilet at last. But he remained the same, just that he looked differently

"We're the same, at last!"
Blaza cheered, but his outlines became nothing but scribbles. His face switched to a face full of aggression. Corruption had taken over him, his soul now part of
The Blood Moon.

"May our love become entirety."

Done. :)))
I know, Blaza seems obsessed. But trust me, he is...slightly. He's been a lonely boi 😞

Happy Reading!