Chapter 11 - Fire Glass

Jooice POV:

I was once again, in my house, chillin'.
But smoke came in from the windows, and I flew outside. I saw tall,bright, orange, flames burning the forest. If only I were still alive I would help stop this, but the I remembered that I can interact with the real world!

   I quickly went to the lake where Socks lost his arm and put water in a bucket I had brought. I pulled the bucket across the forest again, and I was careful not to drop it.
I poured the water on the fire, and it hardly helped. I ran to find where Laff was. And he was hugging Woolfster, and Socks was on the ground.
Do they not see him!?

"Laff!"
I called.
"There is a fire! It's near my house!"

  Laff let go of Woolf, and he quickly flew towards the fire. I quickly sat next to Socks. He seemed tired, and he threw his head back. As soon as he saw me, his X's filled with rage.

"You British bastered!"
Socks snapped, changing his accent to a British one.
"You killed Tbh and Blaza!"

"What do you mean!?"
I asked, confused.

"'Jooice loves Socks' If you did, you wouldn't have killed the people I loved!"
Socks wailed, more bloody tears falling from his X's.

"Who told you that-!?"
I cut myself off, and I heard Woolfster whimper.
He wasn't supposed to tell him, yet.
He's a dead man...again.

"Woolfster!"
I snapped.
"Get over here! You- you Furry!"

   Woolfster made a face of horror, he grew grey.
In the past huh?
Socks grabbed my ankle, and his tentacle arm grabbed my arm. He pulled me back, and I tried to fight back. But I failed.

"Let go of me!"
I shouted, slapping Socks across the face to try to weaken his grip.

"If you love me, leave Woolfster alone!"
Socks ordered.

  I stopped trying to let myself free,
Socks laughed at me. His laughter made me ashamed, rage grew like fire in my X's.

"I said, LET GO!"

  I vomited glowing, red liquid.
Socks let go of me as he saw the smallest hint of red, and he ran about 10 feet away from me.
Woolfster had just awoke from being in the past, and I slammed his side. He fell onto the ground, and I grabbed some of the red liquid and poured it on him.

   Woolf managed to push me off, and I heard him scream in pain and rage.
He tried to resist the evil corruption, but the Furry couldn't.

"You idiot!"
Socks snapped.
"Woolfster is corrupted, again!
What s Laff going to think!?"

    My mouth hung open until something pushed me down. Woolfster began turning red-violet, and he spat out the corrupting liquid.
I rolled out of his grasp, and I ran into the forest. Smoke was covering the sky and ground like fog.

"Come back here!"

   I heard the tell for me, and I didn't even dare to look behind me.
I saw Laff at the corner of my X, and he saw me being chased. He came to rescue me, or Woolfster from the corruption. Laff quickly sucked the corruption out of Woolfster, luckily it was day, so Woolf wouldn't be as strong.

     I saw my house burning in flames, I quickly ran to my home. I went in, and saw smoke everywhere. My glass and body was being burnt, but my body was already rotting.

"No!"
I wailed.

  I wanted the fire to disappear,
this was my house no one else's. And this is where I died, and where Oof almost died in. I picked up a piece of my glass, and it was melting. I just flew out of there with the glass.

"You will stay there!"
Socks snapped, he pushed me back l inside. Fire was horrifying for me.
"You will die again! And Luna will appreciate this!"

"No she wouldn't-!"
I cut myself off, I saw that Socks X's were no longer orange, but blue.

    Then, Socks fell, and horns grew out of his head. A tail grew on him, and he licked his mouth with a snake-like tongue.

"What...are you!?"
I asked, horrified from his transformation.

"Nothing you should be worried about,"
'Socks' told me.
"I shall collect you like I did with that crab guy!"

   I ran away, Laff was calling for me as I ran past him. But I ignored him.
I heard him gasp as Socks ran past him. Or- someone who looked like Socks.

"Please, leave me be!"
I pleaded, still running.

"You didn't!"
Socks pointed out.
"So why should I leave you be?"

  Whatever Socks said came through one ear, and left the out the other.
(jooice technically doesn't have ears, but you know what I mean.
Right?)

"I just wished that you would see what we could have been!"
I wanted.
"But know I see how you are.
You won't ever love me back!"

   I came to a stop, and turned around.
To see Socks smiling creepily, he also stopped. I let yellow tears fall, and my straw drooped.

"Everything was done by me."
I started.
"And I can't believe I did so many horrible things...for you!"
I sighed, with shame.
"I never thought you would find out like this. I love you. But I can't say that anymore!"

  It grew night, and Socks was just standing there. He started to chuckle, then broke into laughter. His laughs taunted me, and I couldn't help crying more.

"You really thought you were talking with him!?"
Socks snickered.
"Let me get out of him real quick-"

   Socks opened his mouth, and a red figure flew out of it. The orange ghost fell into the ground, and Scar stood in front of me.

"Ha! Nicely done!"
Scar snickered.
"Mine control gets y'all every time!
And Socks was taken control of when he me up with Laff and Woolfster."

"You...you piece of shit!"
I screamed.

"No need to be so harsh...Karma!"
Scar called out, pointing out something behind me.

"Hey Scar!"
A voice called behind me.
"I brought Fate with me!"

"Excellent!"
Scar cheered.

Ello, Mate!
Hope ya enjoyed!
And I next chapter is special ;)

Happy Reading!