Chapter 9 - Forbidden Plans

"The conditions have been lifted."
Muffin began.
"Our plans have changed.
We now need to kill Scar, no longer Laff. Laff has clearly changed his ways, Me and Dino have decided."

Woolf began to wag his tail, he didn't need to collect Laff's soul anymore!
Muffin began to explain that they needed to take out Scar, not Laff anymore. Scar was a huge threat to them, and they needed to get rid of her immediately.

"Muffin, I need time to upgrade my robotic-suit. So can I please work on it, I need to grab souls for protecting you guys and myself."
Laff explained.
"May I? It also, unfortunately, allows me to be grabbed by you guys too."

"Yes, yes you may."
Muffin allowed.

Laff thanked The Guardian, and left quickly back to his home.

"Woolf it's almost time, the crystals are half grown."
Muffin began.
"We need you to protect The Crystal Cave. Can you?"

"Of course, but-"

"Thank you, and I need to let you know something else too."
Muffin went on.
"It's about Luna, Laff said she likes to hang out at The Crystal Cave. Look out for her, for me too please? We need her too, to know how to take down Scar."

Woolf nodded, he quickly flew to The Crystal Cave. When he entered it, he could she the purple, and blue lights that were produced by the many crystals that filled the Cave.
The white-outlined soul stared in awe, he had never seen such beauty.

"Wow..."

"Who's there!?"
A voice called out.

Woolf jumped at the angelic-voice, the voice was smoothing to the ear.
As Woolfster wondered further into The Crystal Cave, as he was slowly flying in. When he was nearing to the end, he she a white-yellow figure.

"Are you Luna?"
Woolf asked the female figure.

"H-how do you know my name?"
Luna stammered, her voice full of fright and worry.

"Don't be afraid! The Guardian of The Dead sent me here, if you know him."
Woolf informed.

"Oh! That Muffin dude, yeah I know him. He talked to me about Scar before,"
Luna explained.
"What does he need, or want?"

"We're having the need to take down Scar, your sister."
Woolfster began.
"Muffin wanted to know if you have any information about Scar, or any info to take her down."

Luna widened her eyes in shock, her eyes turned blue.

"She's my sister though! Even though she almost killed me....she's still family! I still care for her..."
Line wailed, she stiffened her wings.
"I can't let you hurt her."

Woolfster opened his mouth in shock, why was Luna caring for the person who almost killed her.
Then again, I still care for Laff.
Woolf admitted.

"And she's strong, she isn't just one hit and dead."
Luna began.
"She can even mind-control, Scar knows all her abilities."

Woolf was horrified, Muffin had right to be frightened by Scar. Maybe that's why Laff was so driven to kill them, and Larry. Scar must have mind-controlled him!

Luna sighed, people were trying to beat Scar till she was almost dead. Her sister, but she also felt a need to help them. But Scar was also her biological sister, Scar was family.

Luna walked up Woolf, her face was very close to his. Her blue eye's turned back into their light golden color, she stared into The white-outlined soul. Woolfster tilted one of his ears in confusion.