Chapter 31

When Michael woke up, the first thing he noticed was a heavy arm laying across his stomach. Michael smiled and turned over, looking over Luke's peaceful face. He brushed his fingers over Luke's cheekbone, stirring the blond awake.

"Sorry," Michael murmured, smiling softly. Luke sighed and scooted that tiny bit closer to leave a kiss to the tip of Michael's nose.

"It's okay love. How're you feeling?" Michael shrugged, shifting around, suddenly wincing.

"My ass is sore." Luke laughed, squeezing Michael's waist.

"Sorry about that. Will a shower make you feel better?" Michael grinned and nodded, letting Luke pull him out of bed.

* * *

Later that day, Calum and Ashton came over to spend a few nights at Luke's place.

The two, and Luke, were sitting on the couch, waiting for Michael to bring them the popcorn he was popping before they started watching the movie Ashton had brought. When he walked in, he set the bowl on the table, flinching as he sat down.

"Oh my god, you two fucked!" Calum gasped, making Luke laugh and Michael blush. "Jeez, took you long enough."

"Shut up! It took you like a day to get with Ashton, at least I waited until we were in love." Calum laughed, clearly not offended.

"Whatever. Let's start the movie." And that they did, Calum and Michael hiding in the chests of their respective boyfriends.

Okay guys, this was the last chapter! Sorry it was so short. All that's left is the epilogue now!!