Chapter XII - The Man Named Timothy Creel

Slumped lazily across Quinn's naked body, Oliver lay staring up at the ceiling above them. They'd spent most of the night awake, finding more enjoyment in other...activities besides sleeping. Oliver had wanted to explore himself more than before to discover his likes and dislikes about intimacy. For sure, he'd discovered there were very little things he disliked about what Quinn could do to please him. Even with nearly as much experience in sex as Oliver, Quinn was clearly no stranger to pleasure. He knew exactly where to touch upon the body, where to graze his tongue, how rough or gentle he needed to be to not cause discomfort. Overall, waking up the next morning had Oliver feeling like an entirely new person. His body was relaxed, tender at his lower backside, but all in all, he felt incredible.

"Quinn," Oliver's light voice spoke. When he didn't receive a response, he looked over to find the dark-haired boy was asleep, his hands folded behind his head. Oliver brought himself atop the other boy then, straddling his groin. He placed soft kisses all about Quinn's chest, running his fingers over the tight indentions of slight muscle rippled into his stomach.

When Quinn began to stir, he opened his eyes and smiled weakly. "Good morning to you, as well," he said. With a heavy yawn, he sat up on his elbows and stared up at the blond boy. "You wore me out last night."

Oliver blushed in delight, "Now that is not something I wish to apologize for. I enjoyed your touch upon me far too much to see it end."

With a smile coming to him, Quinn laid back down and slid easy hands down Oliver's bottom, and then sensually ran two fingers down his center. The blonde boy gasped lightly at the sensation as their groins rubbed against one another, the arousal not well hidden coming out in a downy sigh. "Do you want to know something?" Quinn said, letting his lover fall back as he took his place between Oliver's open legs. His tongue traced the many violet-red bruises stained onto Oliver's upper chest, tales of their night of love-making etched into each of them. "I had envisioned our first time together to be rather slow and mannered, and," his tongue licked at Oliver's earlobe, "passionate, and let me tell you, my sweet olive, it was far better than I could have ever imagined."

As Quinn kept his focus on Oliver's neck, the blonde boy said, "Was there ever a moment when you ceased to think of me? Did I ever once slip your mind?"

Quinn backed off, meeting Oliver's serious blue eyes, "Never," he said without reluctance. "Since the moment my parents took me from your side, I've wanted nothing more than to love you, have you at my side. There were many trials in my path leading up to now, but my heart has never wavered from you. I could love no other. Only you, Oliver Dollins."

The blonde boy kissed Quinn's forehead and smiled up at him, "I just needed to hear you say those words. You've made your love for me quite known, Quincy, and I will never question it again."

Before Quinn could meet Oliver's lips for a kiss, the two became alert when a voice was heard on the other side of the chamber door. "I learned my lesson yesterday," it was Darcy, "So if you boys wouldn't mind coming out, now. I mean not to disturb anything, but Jasper would like to speak with Quincy."

Listening to the Lady's word, Quinn sucked two of his fingers before gradually pushing them into Oliver with a sinister grin, causing the blond to release an involuntary moan. He held in a laugh when Oliver slapped a hand over his own mouth, biting his tongue as Quinn continued the slow, sensual plunge of his long fingers. Quinn wished for one more good moment before losing Oliver to the day, and besides, it was amusing to think of Darcy on the other side of the door before hearing her walk away.

He stroked his tongue over his lover's hard, delicate nipple, curling his fingers in and out as though they were a replica of his cock, which throbbed in desperation to be the replacement, but he wanted to test his hands, wanted to see if he could give Oliver as much pleasure with just his hands.