Chapter 6 : spicy juice 🧃

Sorry I have not updated I have the attention span of a chicken nugget and a brain of the person in the photo above. ENJOY:)

The click of the door opening brought me back to earth. Sadly Harry and I u tangled ourselves from our warm embrace and stepped out into the cold rain.

I walked round the car to Henry's side. My hand slipped into his as we walked to the entryway of the private side of Kensington palace .

We wandered around for a while u till we heard a guitar playing one of us by abba (banging song defiantly recommend you listen to. Also is in mama Mia 2 )
My hand went cold as Henry reached for the door handle and swung the door open.

Bea was sitting on a sofa, the one that I sat on just opposite the piano, when Henry and I were outed and I traveled all the way across the Atlantic Ocean to look after him. Romantic if I do say so myself.
"Hey bumble Bea how you holding up"I spoke just loud enough for Bea who was facing away to hear me.
She turned around and her cheeks had a glow to them and eyes red as if they had been rubbed raw.

With a clump of a guitar, two crying siblings and one of their fiancé were in a pile full of tears all being comforted by one another's presence.

"I'll take that as not feeling so good"
"Oh fuck off Alex"be spoke playfully hitting my arm.
"I know just the thing to help cheer you two up just give me two hours ish and meet me in Henry's living room thing there."

Henry looked at me sceptically and grabbed Bea by the hand and lead her out of the room

I pulled out my phone and clicked on the contact name
🍬PEZZAH🍬

Alex
Hey how long will it take. u to get to Ken pal

🍬PEZZAH🍬
Depends how many laws I'm alone to break

Alex
I'm gonna say all of them

🍬PEZZAH🍬
Then 15 min

Alex
Bring some SPICY JUICE 🍾🍺🍻🍷🥃🍹

TIME KIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY SPICY JUICE

let's just say Pez was not 15 Minutes. He was an hour and managed to somehow break all speeding laws and got pulled over one and got a royal escort. How he pulled that no one will know
He did bring 5 bottles of tequila, scotch and vodka each . And 5 cases of Budweiser beer. He said so we can all have options and we don't have to share. And some just as backup. But he forgot a bottle opener

Bea and Henry were already sitting in the living area thing when pez and I entered bringing the merchandise. But someone else was there as-well.

Philip was sitting with his siblings "i really hope you don't mind if in join you."
"The more the merrier. But we do intend to get pissed out of our minds." Pez replied
"That's why I'm here."