Chapter 9: Putting the fun in funeral

Thunder crashed in the background as I made my way into Westminster Abby, a beautiful building covered in wonderful artwork and filled to the brim with historic architecture.
The day had come where she would be put to rest for eternity with her husband and her ancestors before her.
This was internationaly televised event, it should have only been for family.
The British national anthem played as the coffin was brought in, followed by her three children Catherine (the eldest aka Henry's mum), Harold (or uncle Harry as hen calls him)and Elizabeth (or Eliza) then in the next row was Philip, Bea and Hen.
The ceremony was long and tiresome but we still had two more to go.
The coffin was being moved out of the Abby and I was wished away in a car separate to Henry because he was a royal and we could not be together until we we're married. But hey not long yet.
The next funeral was longer and she was finally able to lay with her husband.
Very sorry I have not updated my mental health is terrible and if u want to actually know what goes on at the royal funeral go watch Elizabeth's on the BBC. Next chapter will be not as depressing as this but I am looking forward to writing more.