Chapter 7 : WHY DID TOU LET ME DRINK THIS

"That's why I'm here "Philip said

I thumped everyone's 'rations' for the evening down infront of everyone and then lunged for the remote.
"Because we are getting drunk we shall be watching crack movies so-"
"Grown ups!" Philip exclaimed
"Hell yeah"
I turned grownups and pulled out the stopper in my vodka and drank some straight from the bottle as I looked at the siblings they were already a quarter the way through their chosen bottle and pez was on his second beer. God the only English can drink that much.

It got to the scene where they fired an arrow in the air and I could not drink another sip but for once I saw something truely lovely.

Phillip had his arm around a laughing Henry and a red faced Bea. They never got along so I decided to make food for everyone cause it will make the hangover better tomorrow. I decided to make Henry's favorite. This weird thing called a toaster sausage sandwich.
So I made loads for everyone and brought some sauce out. Ketchup for the brits and something spicier for me and pez. 
When they were laid on the table they were all almost gone except for one for me. The brits had one in each hand arguing over the ketchup with Bea winning

"TOUCH MY FUCKING SANDWICH AND ILL COVER YOU IN KETCHUP WHILE YOU SLEEP AND THEN RELEASE MR WIGGLES ON YOU!" Bea screeched at a horrified henry and Philip attempting to steal her sandwiches.
"Right bed everyone you are drunk enough"
With that they all went to bed.

The next morning I heard yelling from the living room where Phillip and Bea slept because they could not be bothered to find their rooms while blackout drunk
"WHY DID YOU LET ME DRINK"
"Oh shut up phill." Bea replied with a thump which I hope was a pillow and not something else

Thx so much for the reads and the likes cause I really appreciate it.