05. it's raining

Maeve was the first to wake up, it was so early the sun wasn't even up. She took advantage of the time to go buy coffee and return to the apartment, Spencer had already woken up for her when she arrived.

— Oh, There you are. — Spencer rubbed at his face trying not to feel exhausted.

— Went to buy coffee. —She had two cups in her hands, obviously one for the guy. He thanked her, loving the smell of the coffee.

Maeve waited for him to say something related to the events of last night, but the boy didn't even seem fazed by it, so she wouldn't bring it up either.

— I'll be in the shower. —She informs to advise that the bathroom would be occupied.

Maeve tried to dress to impress. She wouldn't change her dress that did her best to look as neat as possible. The skinny jeans hugged her body, contrasting with the baggy red shirt she was wearing. The black boots could not be missing as a complement, they gave her a little more height.

She went out to the dining room, arranging her hair in a bun, Derek Morgan being the first in her field of vision, which makes her jump.

—What are you doing here?

—I know Reid doesn't have a car, so I came to make sure you guys got there early.

— I'll go get ready, I don't want Maeve to be late.

Spencer disappeared down the hall leaving those two alone.

— It turns out that you did have clothes of your own, huh. —He says pointing at her outfit.

— I never said I didn't have it, just that it's mostly Spencer's old clothes.

— And what was the night like? Did the boy give trouble?

Maeve came back with the hazy memories of being kissed by Spencer and falling asleep in bed after kissing her.

—A night like any other.—She said.

— Cool.

Within minutes, Reid is dressed and ready to join them.

Derek stops both of their walk before heading out the door.

— Bundle up, it looks like it's going to rain.

Scolding them both, Maeve quickly goes for her trench coat but Spencer insists that his sweater is more than enough.

When Spencer arrives, the first thing he does is go to his desk, he has some old cases to catch up on after his absence, The road has been so quiet that Morgan at some point wanted to ask if something was going on between the two young people but he stayed with the doubt

Maeve was taken to Hotch's office.

Spencer Reid possessed an unpopular image, he seems like the kind of guy that if he were taken to high school he would probably be laughed at, and in the short time that Maeve lived with the boy she wouldn't use the word fuckboy to describe him.

Maeve knows what a one-night stand is, or how a kiss doesn't mean anything, she's done it on multiple occasions, Things that happened one night and were never mentioned. It didn't bother her that she was one of those occasions for Reid, but it was hard for her to believe that the boy was someone like that.

— I will be working over there. — Morgan says pointing to his place, giving Maeve a push towards Hotch's office and she lets out a snort, making the man laugh. — Yell if you need help.

He says goodbye with a kiss on the head of the girl.

If Maeve were to make the team, it would be the right way this time.