Messy (🐈‍⬛, NSFW)

A/N: im being a copy cat and copying Mak cause I wanna be cool too like my bbg

It's short because I'm lazy and I'm testing to see if people actually interact with it

Warnings: p in v, smut, choking, strap-on sex, light degradation, I don't think anything else.
————

Your mouth hangs open as you stare down at Wednesday's eyes, darker than usual as she stares back up at you. Lust and need fill her features as she thrust into your shaking body.

This would have made the third orgasm of the night and she doesn't seem to want to stop as she grips your waist tightly, slamming you up and down onto her black silicone cock.

It was her favorite. To fuck you dumb on the piece of silicone and watch it disappear inside you. If she had it her way, she'd grow a dick herself just to experience the feeling of being inside you other than her fingers.

You didn't understand the satisfaction she got from fucking you with something she couldn't feel but you weren't complaining, especially when she looked at you like that.

Her eyes darker than usual and unfocused, her eyebrows furrowed, mouth partly open as she watches you in complete fascination like your a creature she's never seen before and is in the middle of studying.

Oh, how you wish you could see her like this under you more often.

A loud, high pitched moan projects out of you when you feel her hand move from your waist to your neck, squeezing it just to see your ears turn dark red and choke back low moans.

This only spurs her on, seeing you at her mercy and pathetically trying to fuck yourself against her. She could do this forever.

"Just look at you.." she says as her thrusting becomes slower but harder as she pushes herself up to thrust into you harder. "So hot and bothered as I fuck you like a slut." She whispers, tightening her hold on your neck as you let out another loud moan.

Her eyes travel down your body, your nipples hard with your chest poked out and your back arched as you move and bounce against her.

"My slut to fuck, just me." She whispers again causing you to let out another moan and nod, hands resting on her torso to hold yourself upright against her.

"Fuck- Wednesday!" You whine out as you move against her, body reacting to every little touch she gives you. Her hand fit perfectly around your throat, resting against it as she squeezed causing more moans to spill out.

You were loud. Almost too loud for Wednesdays liking but she let it be because Enid was at Ajax's and there weren't many people out during the late night you decided to stay with her.

Not only were you loud from moaning, your pussy made non-stop wet noises against her strap. Your cum covering her cock and pelvis, providing as a good source of lube she didn't even need before fucking into you.

She couldn't get enough of it, the sounds you make and the way you look above her giving her absolutely control even if you have the advantage not to.

Tears filled your eyes as yet another orgasm forms inside of you, overstimulation taking over causing your movements slow down. This doesn't stop her, she simply keeps her free hand on your waist lifting it up and slamming you back down in time with her thrust.

Her pupils seems to dilate more as she stares up at you, dark eyes burning into yours before snapping down to your heat. Cum dripping down from you and soaking her strap as she watches it disappear and reappear inside of you.

She reaches out with the hand on your waist and rubs your clit, applying a certain amount of pressure she knew would drive you crazy. And so it does, your breathing becomes sharper and your eyes become half lidded as you stare down at her.

She groaned out quietly as her own orgasm formed inside of her, the strap rubbing against her clit as both of you moved. Well, more so her moving you as you shaking above her trying to move yourself but it wasn't really working. 

"Wednesday!" You yell out as your body starts to shake more. "Please-" you choke out as she tightens her grip on your throat.

"Please what?" She asks, her breathing become heavy as her thrust become sloppy and her grip on your waist loosens only slightly. Her dark nails still dig into your waist, most likely leaving moon crested shapes.

"Please- let me cum!" Your voice is high pitched as you force yourself to hold back the building orgasm.

She continued to thrust hard into you with clenched teeth, her orgasm begins to spill over. "Cum for me, like a good little slut." She says before pumping in and out of you faster.

After a few more thrust your body tensed, twitching as a loud broken moan falls from your lips. Your head thrown back and she continues to thrust into you, her own orgasming snapping inside of her as she lets out a low groan, forcing back any other noises.

Her quickly eyes travel down to your cunt, cum seeping out of you, down her strap on and onto her pelvis was enough to make her cum against just by the mere sight if it wasn't for the fact that she wasn't already cumming onto her bedsheets.

Her movements slow and her hand falls from your neck to rest on your hip again. Your hips move slowly instinctively to calm yourself even after she stopped moving you.

Her eyes travel back up and she watches the way sweat rolls down your chest that raises up and down as your breathing calms down. Nipples still hard and ready for her if she decides to take them.

Your body shakes against her, the occasional twitch of sensitivity as you move to lay your head against her shoulder.

She immediately reaches up and rubs your back with one hand while the other messages your sore hip after holding it so tightly. It was sure to leave her finger prints in bruises.

You both stay like that for a few minutes, you calming down and coming down from your high as she comforts you the only way she knows how.

It was one of the only times she showed you affection, when you were alone and no one could see you two so close. Even when it didn't involve sex, she would only show you true affection behind closed doors where no one could see.

You suddenly leave small, wet kisses against her shoulder. She continues her small movements on you, watching the way your body stops shaking as violently and your breathing slowing down against her.

"Thank you..." you say quietly as you continue to leave small kisses against her. The small voice you let out was enough to make her lips curl up in the slightest. Her hand moving to your hair to lightly scratch your scalp making you let out another low moan at the feeling.

Oh, how she loved how submissive you were for her.