Good mornin'(🍪, NSFW)

Lorraine Day x fem!reader

A/N: I was eating kickles while making this

Warnings: smut, oral (Lorraine receiving), I don't think anything else.

————

Waking up with Lorraine was probably one of the one things you wished for in life. To see her freckled face completely relaxed, hair draped over her face practically and the soft breathing blowing onto your own face.

The sunlight beaming through your window only added to the fact that she was absolutely ethereal when she slept. Ethereal in general.

This was the sight you got to wake up to for almost a year now that you lived together and it always seemed to make your heart skip a beat when you opened your eyes, warm skin pressed against yours.

You smile, reaching out to gently trace her features with your thumb. Gently caressing the freckles skin. You wish you could say you knew every freckle like the back of your hand but everyday you find a new one in a new place and it becomes your favorite of the day.

Her nose scrunches up and her eyebrows pinch together when you do this, a small huff leaving her as she moves closer to you in her subconscious making you smile.

Taking in a deep breath, you smell pine wood. Lorraine's favorite soap she uses every time she showers and you again that was mixed with firewood from the small gathering you had last night.

You lean down and press a gentle kiss to her nose before pulling her closer, wrapping your arms around her as you watch her face relax again once you block the sunlight from her face with your body.

Content couldn't describe what you felt in this moment as you close your eyes, resting your chin on top of her head ready to fall back asleep on your day off.

But before you can even settle down, you feel Lorraine squirm her body pressing more into you and you took it as her trying to get comfortable and when she settled back down so did you.

Not even a minute later she starts to squirm again before you feel her leg move in between yours and when she grinds her heat against your leg, you know exactly what the situation is.

You smile softly as she does it again, small whine stuck in the back of her throat as she grips your shirt.

"Darlin'." You call softly as you gently shake her shoulders. "You're doing it again."

She whines again, grinding yet again as she buries her face further into your neck before she sucks in a sharp breath when you press your thigh into her suddenly very wet pussy.

You flip her onto her, her hold on your shirt still tight when you move your face down to hers. Her eyes are partly open, full of sleep and lust as she stares up at you.

"Good mornin'." You smirk down at her, thigh still pressed against her as she whines again and grinds herself against you.

You move your face down to hers and pressed your lips hers, hot and needy when she lets go of your shirt and wraps her arms around your shoulders, pulling you even closer if even possible.

A little moan escapes her when your leg pushes against her clothed pussy, nails digging into your shoulders as your tongue pushes past her lips.

Too tired to fight for dominance, she lets you take control of the kiss. Your tongue exploring her mouth when she starts to get impatient.

She grips the back of your shirt and tugs on it, trying to pull it off without having to move away from the kiss.

You sit up and tug the shirt off, tossing it somewhere in the room you'll have to search for later as you lean back down and press your lips against hers once again all the while your thigh stays firmly against her heat, allowing her to grind against it to get some kind of relief from the heat growing down there.