Soft (🎧, NSFW)

Jenna Ortega x fem!reader

A/N: I was eating miso soup while making this. Tell me what you think🫶🏻

Warning: smut, oral, finger, top!jenna, bottom!reader, soft!jenna (A warning for mclayes for when they come to my tumble and try to steal this, don't do it or else. It will already be posted to my wattpad proving that you are a plagiarizing.)

Request: May we please see a "I'll be gentle" + "am I going too fast?" fic with bottom!R x top!Jenna (or top!Tara)? Thank you in advance!

————

"Just relax, okay?" Her voice is low and sultry, luring you further in as she pushes you back against the pillows of your shared bed, dark eyes staring down at yours.

It had only been a few months since you started dating Jenna, though you had passed the three month rule you wanted to wait a little longer just to be sure and sure you were. Five —almost six — months now, you knew she wasn't going anywhere besides to you or to wherever she'd be filming next.

And boy, we're you glad you waited. You could see all the pint up sexual frustration behind her eyes but never had she pushed your limits and you could tell now she wasn't going to be rough because of it.

"I'll be gentle." She whispers, leaning forward and placing a soft kiss on your nose. You smile and nod slowly, body fully relaxing into the soft comforter below you as Jenna settles between your legs, hands roaming up and down your torso slowly.

Her darks eyes locked on the exposed skin of your torso, hands grazing against your pelvic bone and your thighs.

You feel your chest rising and falling as you watch her, hands gripping the comforter below you as her hands glide down your thighs making you shudder slightly.

She gives them a gentle squeeze before grabbing your panties and guiding them down your legs before tossing them somewhere to the left of your shared room.

You let out a shaky as she rides her hands up from your knees up to the top of your thighs, eyes locked on her now amused one's as she repeats the action, relishing in the way you react.

She shifts her body further down the bed, situating both your legs over her shoulders giving her full access to everything before her.

She kisses your thigh softly a few times, her soft eyes never leaving yours as your breathing seems to get more shallow as you watch her movements.

She gives you thighs one more gently squeeze before she likes a stripe up your pussy. You let out a breathy moan and let your head hit the pillow under you, thighs instantly squeezing her head as her once soft eyes turn even more dark. Her pupils now blown and her slender fingers tighten on your thighs as she does it once more.

Her tongue was warm, the muscle licking your pussy with a small amount of pressure and it seemed to make it much wetter than it already was, or maybe you were just getting wetter by yourself.

You let out another moan when she does it again, her movement much slower and teasing as she continues stare up at you purposely making sure to only graze your clit and not give it any attention.

You let out high pitched whine, hand moving to her tide back hair to tug her closer as your nails gently scratch at her scalp.

She only hums in a response before she pushes her face further into your pussy making you let out a gasp followed by a moan, back arching almost immediately to get more as her tongue swirls around your nub expertly.

Your body was already shaking, legs squeezing her head refusing to let her pull away at all as her tongue works it's magic switching between your clit and pushing its way inside you to be squeezed by your tight hole.