Best-friends (👻, NSFW)

Tara carpenter x fem!g!p!reader

A/N: I was eating cheez-Its while making this

Warning: smut, p in v, the usual dealing with me.
————

"Fuck-" she whimpered out as your hips connected to hers over and over again. She moan uncontrollably under you as you forced her face down into the pillow to drown out the loud moans the left her from Sam or Quinn as you drilled into her.

"Fuck, fuck!" Her back naturally arched on its own to give you a better angle inside of her and to give herself more pleasure from the cock buried deep inside of her. "Don't stop!" She says through teary eyes.

You bite your lip as you feel her move back against you in time with your thrust and can't help the groan that leaves your lips as you hold on her hip tightens.

How you two ended up like this was a story you wouldn't dare admit be true when telling. All because of a little jealousy at your first frat party in New York and only then did the knife finally cut through all the tension that was built up between you both.

The others had the theories, watching how the two of you interacted in the past few months but never having any or enough proof the prove anything. Just placing their bets and waiting. Luckily you two seemed to keep it hidden very well.

Friends with benefits. At least that's what Tara called it when she wasn't staring at you when you weren't looking or always bringing you up.

Now, at least twice a week or more — depending on how much time you could get alone — you had her a moaning and screaming mess but it was hard to even get alone together to do anything. With Sam always wanting to be in the same building as Tara 24/7 it was hard

Even now, you two had to make a tight decision to do this with Quinn and Sam in and asleep in their rooms. But you both couldn't help it, it was the end of the week and you hadn't fucked since the middle of last week due to you having a lot of testing going on and Sam up Tara's ass. Tara was sexually frustrated, moody and snappy while you seemed to have a hard time hiding your painful erections whenever they'd randomly pop up.

You two depended on each other, more than you'd both cared to admit. Especially after what happened in Woodsboro with Richie and Amber. You both needed the other, not just physically but emotionally. The comfort you to brought each other was something you craved more than sex or the rough fucking she demanded.

Now that you had the petite girl all for yourself, you couldn't help but see how much you craved her. Her lips, her hands wrapping around you, and especially her body that seemed to tease you with its movements everyday you saw her.

Your hips slam against her ass as she continues to moan into her pillow, hands gripping the sheets under her in a desperate attempt to ground herself to keep going.

You move your hand from her hand to rest against her back, between her shoulder blades to force her ass more up into the as you shifted slightly above her and forcing your pants further down to below your knees as you push both of you further up into her bed.

"Fuck, you're so wet Tara.." you groan out as you begin thrusting inside of her again causing her to let out yet another string of moans that were still muffled by her pillow.

The street light perfectly shaded across her skin, back muscles moving and flexing with every move you both make, her waist thin then stretching out to form a petite shape and even more petite with her back arched.

You were glad you came when she called even if it was the dead of the night, you would walk through the desert if it meant this would be your Oasis to quench your thirst. You had to be careful not to get caught or Sam probably finish you off herself.