High and Low (🚬,NSFW)

Vada Cavell x Fem!reader

A/N: I literally just thought this up five minutes ago. Enjoy

Warnings: strap-on sex, smoking, riding, p in v, rushed ending but I'll fix it eventually

————
You and Vada were experimenters, trying out new things every few times you had sex and you would always enjoy. Whether it be handcuffs, over stimulation or just new positions you never thought were possible.

You were both open to them and tried them out to see if you liked them.

Even now you were trying something out, but it didn't exactly have anything to do with sex. It was just something you wanted to feel and see if it would change anything. And, oh god did it do just that.

The sound of skin smacking together and your heavy breathing was the only sound that filled the room as you gazed down at Vada with half lidded eyes. She had a half smoked blunt in her mouth as her eyes stared at your chest, pupils blown and eyes wide.

She loved the way your tits bounce as you rode her on your desks chair, her hands resting lazily on your waste.

Your parents weren't home for the week end so you and Vada could do as you pleased, and of course she out of all the things to do, she chose the option that had your boobs out for her to watch as she pleased.

You weren't surprised.

Her legs spread wide open in a comfortable position as you bounced up and down on her strap you had to order for her to wear so her family wouldn't go snooping around in her packages.

She only had her usually oversized t-shirt on and the strap on that was attached to her hips buried deep inside of you, only half way coming out when you rose up before slamming yourself back down against her.

Then there was you, as naked as you were the day you were born grinding yourself against her. Just how she liked it.

One hand one your chest, playing with your nipples and boobs in general as her eyes stayed locked on them while the other stayed rested on your hip, occasionally reaching up to grab the blunt out of her mouth and putting back in after blowing the smoke out.

Why she hand an obsession with boobs was beyond you, you just knew since the day you met her she had her eyes locked onto your chest with no shame as Nick introduced you to her.

You grip her shoulders tighter, throwing your head back slightly. Mouth agape as moans escape through you lips, body buzzing with both the weed in your system and the pleasure coursing through your heat.

Everything felt heightened, with everything flowing through your system you felt sensitive. You could feel yourself clenched around the fake dick, every little vein it had and especially Vada's touch, that you definitely could feel with the way your skin buzzed when it rubbed against or touched yours.

Your body rocked back and fourth against the chair harder to find even more pleasure, hearing the legs scrap against the floor most likely leaving marks but you didn't care. You were too focused on fucking yourself against Vada's strap to care about anything.

She pulls the blunt out of her, large puff of smoke leaving her lips before setting it down on the ash tray.

She moves both hands up to give both of your breast, giving them both an equal amount of attention before leaning her face forward.

You let go of her shoulders and grip the chair behind her in attempt to steady yourself before feeling her lips around your nipple, you let out a breathy moan at the feeling.

Her tongue drags over your nipple as her fingers roll your free one making you let out a whimper, hips still moving back and forth against the strap on.