Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Amy's after going to the airport to pick up Luke's family. I've never met them before, they never came to visit Luke but they always paid for Amy and him to go over to Ireland to see them.

Amy really liked his family, she said they were lovely people. I'd be shocked if they were assholes though since Luke was such a nice person.

Shannon and I are at Amy's house now cleaning up, preparing the house for their arrival. I personally want to meet them, to see if Luke is alot like them. But Shannon doesn't really like the fact of meeting new people, it's not that she's socially awkward, she just doesn't like change if you get me.

Amy told me all about his sister, she really liked her. She went on about how pretty she was and how she didn't have a mean bone in her body. Well she'll probably be different from the times Amy saw her since her brother was after being murdered...

"Have you went to get a scan yet?" Shannon asks out of the blue as we were dusting Amy's TV. Come to think of it, I actually haven't got a scan yet... Whoops.

"Nope.. I should probably do that soon though." I chuckle. I keep forgetting about the baby. Oh gosh, that sounds awful. I promise I'll be a good mother, no need to call authorities.

"I'll book you an appointment for Friday, I'll come with you." She says taking out her phone to ring the hospital. I was going to see my baby for real in 3 days.. How exciting!

"Ehm.. Yes hello this is Shauna Blake." She says into the phone. "I would like to have an ultra sound scan on Friday because I'm pregnant...... Yeah 3:30pm sounds fine, thanks." She hangs up and smiles evilly. That's identification fraud, gasp!

"Your names Shannon Hudson, not Shauna Blake! I'm reporting you to the cops!" I say dramatically putting my hand on my heart.

"Shut up." She laughs.

We were having fun right now but by the time Amy got home with Luke's family, we were going to have to be serious. I probably would be more focused about Luke's death and would be sadder (although I am very sad) but I'm a single mom now, I have to go through 9 months of hormone changes.

OK that sounds harsh, but I'm not going to have any time to myself in the future. Babies are hard work for two parents, so never mind a single parent who never even meant to have the child in the first place.

I hear a car pull up in Amy's driveway, meaning Luke's family is here right now. I run to the mirror to see if I look presentable. Well I guess I look okay, so I'm alright.

The door opens and in comes Amy, followed by a man and woman in their 50s I'd say, and then a stunning girl in around her mid-20s. Wow, I thought when Amy said pretty that she just said it, this girl is beautiful. I envy her gorgeous dark brown locks of curly hair down to her elbows. I want my hair like that.. And then she has Luke's brown eyes, they're amazing.

Luke looked alot like his dad. They resemble so much, you'd definitely know they were related if you were stood in the same room as them.

"Hi." Says the woman in her 50s. "My names Ellen." She tells us giving a soft smile, but you cansee in her eyes that she's very, very depressed.

"Nice to meet you Ellen." I reply going up to shake her hand. Shannon follows closely behind, mirroring my actions.

"My names Sean." The man says also smiling. I turn to him, shaking his hand. Shannon also copies this.

"And last but not least, my names Rosie..." The pretty girl says looking down. I shake her hand as well, with Shannon copying there too.

"Hey guys, I'm Shauna." I greet, smiling.

"And I'm Shannon." Shannon gives a closed mouth smile. The family nod, turning their attention to Amy's house.

"Amy is this your house?" Rosie asks looking around.

"Yep." Amy says proudly.

"It's beautiful." She gasps, shocked.

"Thanks.. Luke bought it for us a when we moved here..." She notifies them, looking down at her shoes. The room just went silent. I decided to break the silence with announcing that me and Shannon have to go so they can get settled in.

Walking out the door, I remember that tomorrow was Luke's funeral. Oh crap, this will be hard...

A/N this was just a short filler, I swear its going to get exciting :) I would really appreciate if you guys commented on it so I could know what you guys think... thanks for reading :) 

- Amy<3