Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Amy and Shannon are over at my house, in my kitchen eating breakfast. Luke's family went home yesterday after the funeral. They thanked us for taking care of Luke all these years, well obviously we didn't do a good job.

I walk down the stairs to find that Shannon made sausages, bacon and eggs for us. The smell makes me nauseous, it's the meat. I run into the downstairs bathroom and puke everything I have into the toilet.

Amy comes running in when she hears it and suddenly realisation strikes her. "Shannon, she gets sick from the smell of meat." She calls out.

"Crap sorry." I hear Shannon faintly reply from the kitchen. Ugh now I can't even have some meat without vomiting. Great. What's next? Fruit?

I just get some tea for my breakfast, and drink it in the sitting room. I don't want to be near them while there ravishing down that horrible breakfast. Well that's a nice breakfast on a normal day for an average person, but that's not me.

"Hey! You never told me your scan was tomorrow!" Amy yells angrily at me. Does she forget what happened yesterday or something?

"Ehm Amy.. You were busy and upset, I didn't think it was the right time.." I say feeling abit awkward. We're all just trying to move on from the murders that have happened. I haven't told them about the note at Conor's grave, and its sorta too late now.

"Haha OK." She replies. I worry about her sometimes. I thinks she's bipolar, about to explode one second and then just laughing it off the next.. Strange girl...

"Oh, oh we gots to go shopping to buy you clothes for when you get a big baby bump!" Shannon exclaims excitidly. Really? She's excited about buying clothes that are like four times my size? Yeah, that's not really my definition of exciting.

"Alrighty then." I get up from the couch and follow my two weird friends into Shannons car. I'm the only normal one left now, oh god! How can I keep them under control by myself? Oh right, I can't.

"You have to buy this, and this, and that, and that too. Oh and this aswell. Oh! Looks at that! Its adorable, you've got to get it!" Shannon nearly screams flinging stuff into my basket. I would be expecting Amy to be more excited than Shannon, since she is a shopaholic, but she's all doom and gloom lately. And I think we all know why.

"Shannon this will cost a fortune, and I won't even need them again in about 8 months!" I whine. I suppose I could use them on lazy days. I love lazy days, wearing baggy clothes and just sitting on the couch eating all day. That's my idea of Heaven!

"Shut up, you can have them for lazy days then." She says. Wow she's a mind reader.

"Ugh fine." I roll my eyes.

"Now let's go get something to eat." Amy says after we, I mean I, pay for the maturnity clothes.

"Not anywhere with meat.. Let's go to Starbucks?" I suggest. I don't think they'd sell anything to make me nauseous. Would they?

"Alrighty." Amy replies happily. "Luke used to love Starbucks..." She then mumbles and looks down. See what I mean? BIPOLAR!

Shannon gets our orders. Caramel latte for her, hot chocolate with marshmallows and cream for Amy and a tea for me. I'm strangely attracted to tea now, ugh stupid baby craves.

"Starbucks is so amazing." Shannon sighs happily after taking a mouth full of her drink. I couldn't agree more, I used to love when Conor would suggest that we went here for breakfast. We actually have so many memories in Starbucks. Like when he 'accidently' spilled his coffee on me, it was sore at the time but looking back on it I find it quite funny.